Roommate roulette

I have several people and two dogs living with me. I enjoy the activity and don't mind the occasional bedlam. I'm often the first one up, but not the first out the door. Depending on who is around, I'll usually make my coffee and toast naked. Sometimes I even go out to the garden to enjoy it. A few of the housemates, most actually, have seen me nude at one time or another. It's no big deal, and certainly us a great way to start the day.

This topic was edited
RE: Roommate roulette

If I were one of your room mates, I would join you for nude coffee each morning. :) No better way to wake than being nude and spend the morning having nude coffee.

This post was edited

I'd join you too. Nothing beats having your coffee naked in the morning sun.
Unfortunately, last couple of days here have been too cold early on. Been taking coffee in bed, cuddled under blankets. I like sleeping when it's cool, so can't really complain. Been warming up by mid day, so I've still been getting sun for an all over tan.
KC

This post was edited

I've been living alone for a few years now, but lately, I am missing having fellow, nudist room mates... Especially on lazy weekend mornings with coffee, and breakfast... Way more than the wild parties that we used to have.Thinking about putting an ad on Craigslist or CouchSurfing.com to try to get a nude-friendly household together again.A/BThat sounds great to me! Sign me up!

This post was edited

most days if I am not going out I stay nude ,so getting coffees and breakfast is done that way most days ,unless its to cold that is

This post was edited