Textile/Friend/Neighbor getting curious

Living in the country, closest neighbor is a mile away but on a busy road. That caused us to build a large private backyard so Luann could enjoy the outdoors as she dearly loves to be. It's totally inclosed with a 6' fence on 3 sides and a 3 foot picket on the other that isn't visible unless you completely drive the length of our driveway. Our neighbors are great people and friends, VERY much textile couple with an edge of uptight and him jealous about his wife.
Over the years they have caught on that we don't wear clothes a lot and learned to call first.
When they would come over we would get dressed and often sit in the backyard having drinks. Never before have I caught Steve stealing so many looks at my wife. (fine by me look all you want) When Luann is wearing short shorts especially. Which I don't blame him she has a great ass to look at.
Steve just bought a small motorcycle. Suddenly he is not calling when he comes over but gives a short beep when he rides in straight down the driveway to the backyard. Probably to his dismay he caught only me in the backyard naked. I reminded him his wife would have a problem with him if it were Luann he caught. The summer went on and he made several "accidental" I forgot to call 1st before coming over.
If they would loosen up as a couplethey both could enjoy a summer day nude in our backyard or Hot Tub and he could see all he wants.

This topic was edited
RE: Textile/Friend/Neighbor getting curious

I say the next time they call before coming over (as a couple) that the two of you "forget" to get dressed before they get there...see their reaction. Maybe thats all they need to get over the hump of going nude with you two...its obvious he wants to.Alternatively, have your wife talk to his wife. Have your wife ask the other wife if she would like to come over and lay out nude/hot tub/etc...either just the girls or all four of you. Best case scenario, she says yes to all of the above. Worst case, she says no and if she says no have your wife remind her that unless they want an eyeful both of them should call first before either of them come over...a subtle hint that maybe her husband has been stopping by without calling first on his own.Always a touchy subject when you arent sure if one part of a couple knows what the other is doing, esp if they are friends and you dont want to upset either of them.let us know how it goes
Oh I like those suggestions. I will talk to my wife about talking to his wife. Never occurred to me ? We did talk one time when he 'popped' in after about the 3rd time. I asked her why she just didn't let him 'catch' her nude and get it over with. She said that she didn't want his wife to upset his wife (which ya I can understand that)
It's going to be Hot Tub season when were back home nude quite a bit more from the club as it's getting cooler around here. Good time to see where this goes and 'forget' to get dressed and stay in the tub. Particularly at night you can see that we are in our indoor Hot Tub when you pull in the driveway. I'm actually never to interested in closing the blinds. The only time we ever close the blinds is when we have a Hot Tub party / home get-together with several guest milling around naked.

This post was edited