Neighbours

We had a new neighbour move in a couple of months ago, nice single lady ion her 60s . When we first introduced ourselves we informed her we were nudists, she was cool with us being nudists although not a nudist herself, it would be nice to the convert her but wont happen and that's cool

This topic was edited
RE: Neighbours

We have always made it clear to neighbours that we are nudists and that we will be naked in our garden. We have never had any problems and one neighbour used to join us with her children when we told herthey were welcome to use our pool but only if they were naked.

This post was edited

my neighbor / baby sitter was a nudist .. she was the one who introduced me in to this world of freedom when i was little :)

This post was edited

our last new neighbours were interesting - I would be wandering around inside and every morning for about two weeks as I passed the front glass door (and not fully clear glass either)I could see her standing in the same spot looking downour way, obviouslywaiting tocatch a glimpse - no other reason she'd be standing in the one spot where she could see between their big bushy trees every morning- next thingher husband'sputting up an 8 foot fence saying it was so we could 'do whatever (we) liked' - obviously she got sprung!

This post was edited

the one morning i went to grab my phone that i left in my truck it was early about 5:30 am so i thought i was safe to grabwhen i got it turned around to go back in my neighbor was getting her paper i guess she had seen me in my truck she was just standing there so i waved she waved back and i went back into the house later that day i was pulling in my drive way and she was out so i went over to say i was sorry about this morning i was surprised when she said it did not bother her

This post was edited