divorce dad and transexual looking for single female or divorce also

my nameis greg I live in franklin,ten imlooking for openminded woman who would enjoy a male that looks and behaves as a normal female,also im a nudist I need help of all females in this room

This topic was edited
RE: divorce dad and transexual looking for single female or divorce also

What is this doing in the ladies room?????? Damn pervs,,,,,,,,,

This post was edited

FLAGGED !!!!!!!!
I love the hypocrisy that goes on here. Topics like "You're a Man - You just had sex. Four words. What do you say?" have been around for a week with nothing said by certain users. But within one day of a post like this gets flagged.
Don't get me wrong. I certainly don't want to see TN get overrun by people who confuse nudism with overt sexuality. But I believe TRUE Nudists know that we're NOT asexual and that expressing an interests in meeting other nudists for friendship or possible relationships is NOT soliciting just for sex.

This post was edited

Then do it in a singles room or a dating room. This is supposed to be a woman's forum and it is so interesting that it's usually men that have anything to say in here. This is why women stay away from here,,,

This post was edited

Then do it in a singles room or a dating room. This is supposed to be a woman's forum and it is so interesting that it's usually men that have anything to say in here. This is why women stay away from here,,,I agree, Jerseygirl, and I think it should be made so that only women can access it. I'm not sure if TT1 could have this incorporated into the site, but it certainly would be useful in stopping the men from posting here.

This post was edited

Then do it in a singles room or a dating room. This is supposed to be a woman's forum and it is so interesting that it's usually men that have anything to say in here. This is why women stay away from here,,,I agree, Jerseygirl, and I think it should be made so that only women can access it. I'm not sure if TT1 could have this incorporated into the site, but it certainly would be useful in stopping the men from posting here.And nowYOU posted here. Once the thread reaches "Recent Posts" how do we tell it's in the woman's forum?

This post was edited
RE:divorce dad and transexual looking for single female or divorce also

Ok I am trans and lbgtiqq friendly but it you were a trans women I would think you would not be outing your self as to stand out like this your doing your self no good

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy