Being Nude in the Rain and Mud

Several months ago I had the opportunity of being at a nude resort and they had a nature trail....I know tha a lot of people like to walk around outdoors naked, but with shoes on, but I am truly a nudist and love to also be barefoot, especially walking thru the woods. On this nature trail walk it starting to rain, which was so refreshing on my body......After about a 1/2 hour walking on the trail in the rain, I came to a dirt road whereby there was mud puddles.....Did you ever walk nude and barefoot thru mud? Well, this was my first experience and the mud between my toes was great......Again being at a nude resort I decided to go for it all and got into the mud sitting down and feeling a great earthy experience, which I will never forget....Just wanted to share my experience to see if any one else had the same and if not, give it a try......

This topic was edited
RE: Being Nude in the Rain and Mud

I have hiked nude and barefoot many times. When our drought ended and we started getting rain, barefoot was the only way to go. There were places where the freshly plowed ground was so soft I sank into the mud more than ankle deep and if I had been wearing shoes they would have gotted stuck in the mud. There were several places where I had to walk through water because it was still draining down after the rains. It was wonderfull and being barefoot made me be a lot quieter. I was able to walk up a lot closer to wildlife which normally would have run away a lot earlier. Maybe they felt I was safe since I was nude.

This post was edited

That sounds like a total hoot. Shall we start a mud angel competition this summer?

Oh the joys of childhood memories sitting in the mud and making pies. (Think I remember ruining my mother's best pie tin). Mud angel contest...has it's possibilities.

Lookn, would you join us for that one?

This post was edited

A few years ago, my husband thought it would be interesting to take pictures of me playing in mud. We knew a place where it fills up with water every time it rains and it is near a lake, so I could splash the mud off of me afterwards. I discovered the hard way that orange clay does not come off so easily. Still, it was fun!

This post was edited

When I helped my friend build his house in Jonesboro, Ar. I got that orange clay all over me after the rain. Even after using LAVA soap in the shower my skin stayed orange. It would rub off on my sheets overnight. I had to toss the sheets to the local animal shelter. Im sure they wondered what the keck it was.

This post was edited

Did they have bald oompa loompas?

This post was edited

One time me and my ex partner where on a traffic jam
He decided to take a short cut thru a close field .
dont wary , its a 4X4 he said.
Long story short: 6 hours later , 300$ (!!!!!) for a tractor driver who was willing to come to the rescue , a dead engine ( apparently diesel engines and mud dont go along)
I remember appearing in a near by store to by clothes , the clerk looked at me like I fell down from the sky.

This post was edited

One time me and my ex partner where on a traffic jam He decided to take a short cut thru a close field . dont wary , its a 4X4 he said. Long story short: 6 hours later , 300$ (!!!!!) for a tractor driver who was willing to come to the rescue , a dead engine ( apparently diesel engines and mud dont go along) I remember appearing in a near by store to by clothes , the clerk looked at me like I fell down from the sky.
Haha, I noticed you said, ...... Ex partner!

I've only managed it once, we don't get warm rain here too often,
but it really was grate! I long for the chance to do it again,
as for mud as well, I can only imagine how good that would be,
but it's on my "things to do before I die" list!

This post was edited

One time me and my ex partner where on a traffic jam He decided to take a short cut thru a close field . dont wary , its a 4X4 he said. Long story short: 6 hours later , 300$ (!!!!!) for a tractor driver who was willing to come to the rescue , a dead engine ( apparently diesel engines and mud dont go along) I remember appearing in a near by store to by clothes , the clerk looked at me like I fell down from the sky.
Haha, I noticed you said, ...... Ex partner!

I've only managed it once, we don't get warm rain here too often,
but it really was grate! I long for the chance to do it again,
as for mud as well, I can only imagine how good that would be,
but it's on my "things to do before I die" list!

Just to clarify , not that kind of partner..jeje
Business partner

This post was edited

Dont know about the mud.....But bronko and I took a wonderful midnight dip in the pool last night during an incredible thunder and lightning storm.....Just amazing...and perhaps a wee tad dangerous as well :)

Great fun...have done just that...but Jackie, you're very right about the dangerous part!
Gator1

This post was edited

Asolutely love being nude in the rain. Being in Az, we get a few warm summer showers that are perfect. Have not tried the mud thing, but it sounds wonderful. Will have to keep that one in mind.

This post was edited