Mad about being naked at home as much as I can

Hello all...new to the group from Mossel Bay in South AfricaMy problem is that I wanna go nude all day at home....but my wife is not into it.Can anybody help in how I should go about getting her to join me.Looking forward to your suggestionsNude regards

This topic was edited
RE: Mad about being naked at home as much as I can

I have a similar home life. I am naked at home all the time, however, my wife has only joined me a few times. She is okay with me being naked and it nice for me since I am into cfnm. So just sit back and enjoy the feeling.What is cfnm?

This post was edited

Clothed female naked men, try pointing out the practical benefits of home nudity, less laundry to do.

This post was edited

Clothed female naked men, try pointing out the practical benefits of home nudity, less laundry to do.Aaaah OK thanx...will make the best of it...

This post was edited

I have a similar situation. I have been with my partner for over 30 years, and she definitely does not seem to be interested in nudism other than mine. Being nude at home has not been a big problem that I anticipated. Several months into me "coming out" as an everyday nudist, my partner is now less concerned about my nudism than that I seem to be changing and moving on a different path than her. So that has us talking, which is good. We have been together pretty successfully for a long time but there isn't any way I am not going to be an everyday nudist. So there is the rub. Hopefully our trip to Southern Spain in October will help with all of this. At least move our relationship down the path. Any suggestions?

This post was edited

we are lucky that we both Husband and wife love to be nude at home. we dont have to ask each other or force, a gentle reminder or 'like see like do' works..

This post was edited

my home life is iam the nudist my wife is not she will join me topless some at night watching tv at first she was upset about it worried about the neighbors seeing but as time went on its not a problem and its have to say its enjoyable me nude her dressed

This post was edited

CFNM was a 'new one' for me, too...

This post was edited