Horned gods

Any men here who honor Cernunnos, Pan, Priapus or any of the other horned or ithyphallic gods?

This topic was edited
RE: Horned gods

Any men here who honor Cernunnos, Pan, Priapus or any of the other horned or ithyphallic gods?I honor pan but do not worship him, I do sometimes like to give tribute if i have a perfect day for something that i want to do outside, it work out well for me so far

This post was edited

I have honoured and invoked Baphomet in a group ritual. Pan is also never far away.

This post was edited

solitary eclectic neo-wiccan witch here, frequently honor Pan, Zeus-Ammon and Dionysus

This post was edited

I am interested in Priapus and his rituals. I am interested in nude sex rituals.

This post was edited

Where do I learn more?

This post was edited
RE:Horned gods

Any men here who honor Cernunnos, Pan, Priapus or any of the other horned or ithyphallic gods?
I'm new to the group and very Wiccan interested. And its very interesting, what I found about Pan and Priapus. I looking what god I should honor. What speaks for horned Gods and Ithyphallic?

This post was edited
RE:Horned gods

Ciao. Il Dio Cornuto il mio Dio che si voglia chiamare Pan o Cernunnos. SEguo la Stregoneria ed il Suo Culto da molti anni. Ho scelto per la via della mano Destra. Mio contatto Skype "anamed56" E.Mail anamed137@yahoo.it

This post was edited