Help for a new nudist

Hello:
Im from Spain and im nudist for 1 year. I practice it at home and in summer, on the beach but i have a problem.
At home everything its ok but outside im very nervious and i dont like it because i want to enjoy it, so i want to know if somebody want to do some skype cam with me to some people looks my body without colthes and i can enjoy it.
You can watch my pictures and tell me what do you think about it.
My skype is ruizlegna@gmail.com
Thank you so much for your attention and your answers.
PD: sorry for my english :)

This topic was edited
RE: Help for a new nudist

Hello:Im from Spain and im nudist for 1 year. I practice it at home and in summer, on the beach but i have a problem.At home everything its ok but outside im very nervious and i dont like it because i want to enjoy it, so i want to know if somebody want to do some skype cam with me to some people looks my body without colthes and i can enjoy it.You can watch my pictures and tell me what do you think about it.My skype is ruizlegna@gmail.comThank you so much for your attention and your answers.PD: sorry for my english :)

This post was edited

Hello:Im from Spain and im nudist for 1 year. I practice it at home and in summer, on the beach but i have a problem.At home everything its ok but outside im very nervious and i dont like it because i want to enjoy it, so i want to know if somebody want to do some skype cam with me to some people looks my body without colthes and i can enjoy it.You can watch my pictures and tell me what do you think about it.My skype is ruizlegna@gmail.comThank you so much for your attention and your answers.PD: sorry for my english :)
Try putting a few more photos on your profile. Knowing people will look at may ease your shyness. Give it a few days see how it goes face the camera if no good I will Skype you.

This post was edited

Hey man ! Try to be cool ! Cultural brainwashing has pronounced as "official" all kinds of (mostly religious) bullshit ! If humans were still mostly pre-religion, nudity would be the norm...especially on the ancient plains of Africa and other climate agreeable locales. Our warped modern day cultures have deprived us of being NORMAL. The new "normal" is to see the human body as being unacceptable. Keep on thinking FREE, and do no harm to others.

This post was edited