About to be free again.

For the last 3 years, I have been part of a medical drug research study for Psoriasis. I was unable to be in the sun for extended periods of time. For a nudist, that is tough. At my last appointment, they told me that the study was going to be extended for another 2 years. I told them that I would not be continuing with the study. They asked me if I would do a 2 month follow up, so they could find out how the body would do after the last dosage. I said that I could do that. Knowing that soon I will be able to enjoy the sun on my body again. Being able to soak up the natural vitamin D. Being ME!!!! Being kept indoors as been a real drag.

This topic was edited
RE: About to be free again.

Good to hear mate!!

This post was edited

For the last 3 years, I have been part of a medical drug research study for Psoriasis. I was unable to be in the sun for extended periods of time. For a nudist, that is tough. At my last appointment, they told me that the study was going to be extended for another 2 years. I told them that I would not be continuing with the study. They asked me if I would do a 2 month follow up, so they could find out how the body would do after the last dosage. I said that I could do that. Knowing that soon I will be able to enjoy the sun on my body again. Being able to soak up the natural vitamin D. Being ME!!!! Being kept indoors as been a real drag.Welcome back to the land of the naked!!!!!! :)
xo,
amy

This post was edited

Yeah, what Ric-W said... BEWARE OF SUNBURN!!! Now, go fly a kite. Seriously. {Kite flying is one of my hobbies....}

This post was edited