Hi any 1 done the ice bucket chalinge yet

hi Justin here just been taged to do the ice bucket chalinge not be doing it nude but be nice to know not the only 1 doing it here lol

This topic was edited
RE: Hi any 1 done the ice bucket chalinge yet

I have done it.

This post was edited

I have not ... yet! A close friend as stated that she is going to challenge me soon. I will accept and then I'll do two challenges ... one clothed and one nude. I'm hoping to post the nude ice bucket challenge on my favorite nudist site and challenge my other friends there to do the same.

This post was edited

hi Justin here just been taged to do the ice bucket chalinge not be doing it nude but be nice to know not the only 1 doing it here lol

This post was edited

Iv'e been nominated and Chloe has already done it. Doing it nude would be a great way of making stand out from all the other videos online on facebook etc. Don't think the video would last long before it got removed though.Doing it nude and putting it on FB ... could cost me lots of prudish friends ... hmmmmmm, that's not a bad idea after all! LOL
:D

This post was edited

No offense to anyone but I don't want to hear the term 'ice bucket challenge' or think I can watch another vid of one.
I have seen a lot of people personally do them and I knew there was no money actually donated, just a reason to post a vid or gig your friends I suppose. Ron Jeremy happened to be at our camp a couple weeks ago and did a mass ice bucket dumping on several members. I really wonder how much or even if any money was donated that day.

This post was edited

I've done it although I was not nude.

This post was edited

hi Justin here just been taged to do the ice bucket chalinge not be doing it nude but be nice to know not the only 1 doing it here loldid it last week and taged friends on fb on it but not do it nude lol

This post was edited

a few of us are meeting up to do it monday

This post was edited

last weekend i did a skinny dip in the sea as my alternate ice bucket challenge... the sea was plenty cold enough!

This post was edited

Done it twice ... donated 4 times! Twice for me and once in the names of our oldest grandkids who all did the challenge and then challenged the youngest ones. Then again donated that fourth time in the names of our youngest grandkids!
My engineer (guy who drives the fire engine/truck) was diagnosed with ALS and passed away a few years ago. I've donated each year in his name.

This post was edited