RE: Which section I belong to:

When I was still married: I fit into F. She didn't know I was a nudist and didn't know I was Bi. Now that I'm single again, I can be naked anywhere without answering to anyone and I now consider myself gay since I have sworn off women for ever and loving it. I now have a boyfriend who likes the fact thatI'm gay and that I'm a nudist!

This post was edited

Sad to say D here for me. Anyone have any help to change her attitude?

This post was edited

D here

This post was edited

D here

This post was edited

D here

This post was edited

i fall into "C". Sadly my wife has a very low self esteem and thinks others would not approve of "extra baggage" even though she looks perfect.I'm a C and my wife thinks she's overweight. I rarely she her nude. I sometimes walk in on her showers just to see her naked. She knows I go to a local resort which I have a good circle of nude friends, but she will not go with me. I have participated in several nude outdoor events (WNBR, New Orleans naked bike ride, etc.)

This post was edited

It's between A and B with some conditionality and mood swings (of her).

This post was edited

I am a part of the "F" section.
I am, in some ways, in a situation similar to NOLASwee. In my case, my wife knows she is overweight, so she is ashamed of her body and I never she her nude. But I cannot even walk in on her because she will get upset for trying to see her.
And, like many textiles, she just assumes that anything involving nudity is sex-related. So, I cannot share with her my desires for nudism--she would constantly be suspecting that I am just doing it to seek chances for anything remotely sexual.
So, it will be a very long time--and take some kind of miracle--before I could ever possibly get her to welcome the notion of nudity and join me.

This post was edited

C here

This post was edited

I fall in F :-)

This post was edited