What kind of reactions do you get to being shaved?

In my case mostly curiosity from newbies and most everyone else is accepting including family. Anyone receive strong reactions?

This topic was edited
RE: What kind of reactions do you get to being shaved?

It varied/varies. Most all of our nudist friends are either completely smooth or shaved and trimmed very close. It's certainly not a prerequisite to being our friends ... just a trend they decided to follow and stay with. So ... no reaction from any of them. At work, I was the only one with a shaved pubic area, so I thought. I didn't hide that fact as I didn't hide the fact that I was a nudist ... in all my 32 years on the FD.
The reaction I didn't foresee was when some younger guys worked on my shift and saw that I was smooth and they stripped for their showers and exposed to others that they also sported shaved pubic areas. I think they thought they'd be made fun of but since no one wanted to make fun of the Captain ... they thought they had a free ride ... and for the most part, they did. Not many said anything about it. The last reaction I didn't expect was when two of my guys decided to shave and then said ... "wow, my wife/GF asked me what took so long for me to do this?" Both guys significant others were smooth and the women had asked their guys to follow suit but they were afraid to do so because of our living situation at the fire house. Once they saw me shaved and the younger guys shaved ... they followed suit. One guy went back and the other is still a smoothie.
Another reaction I didn't foresee was our daughter's reactions and their friends reactions to us being smooth. ALL very respectful, along with confessions, verbally and visually,on also being smooth and liking that look better. Visually speaking ... one of our daughters friends accompanied us to the nude beach. She always wanted to go but was afraid of our reaction to her being smooth. She said she was so happy to see that we were also smooth and was glad she visited the nude beach for the first time with us.

This post was edited

Not much reaction from my sons. Wife didn't care and the only other ones I've been around have been at the nude beach. There the men are about half and half shaved or not. Women on the beach are almost always shaved. Wife's been smooth for forever but not a nudist.

This post was edited

I find people like it or hate it. And a lot of them say so.

This post was edited

Haven't gotten much of any reaction to being shaved.

This post was edited

I have had people comment on my arms and such being shaved but never had any comments about the rest of my self...guess most people don't care in my case.

This post was edited

At nudist places we visit more people are shaved these days than a few years ago, about 50% of men and most women, nobody seems to react much, if at all, when they see I'm shaved. At one nudist club I was at recently most people were shaved, many of both sexes were all over smoothies, if not it was quite rare to see any pubic hair, I only recall three women with pubes and about 6 men out of about 150-170 people there that day.
I first shaved quite a few years ago, the reaction then was different, you'd see quite a few women shaved but less men. My girlfriend was smooth too, it wasn't that common to see other couples who were both smoothies. People definitely looked but its never really bothered me, I love being a nudist too much to let that put me off, I liked being naked and smooth so thats how I was and still am as often as possible.
In clothing optional situations people do still tend to look at us more, not sure if that's just because we're naked or shaved as well.

This post was edited

I found this too. Last summer I did a survey of over 1000 men and 1000 women on the beach at Cap d'Agde. two thirds of the men and over 90% of the women had no pubic hair.
Recentlyseveral men havelet me the shave their pubes, sack and shaft after seeing my hairless appearance.

This post was edited

Haven't received any reactions to my shaved look ineither socialnudism or medical situations.

This post was edited

In my case mostly curiosity from newbies and most everyone else is accepting including family. Anyone receive strong reactions?haven't had any reaction but one female did say the tree looks taller when the grass is mowed lol

This post was edited

Good one!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy