RE: Meeting other local nudists

next time i am in mount holly i will drop you a line.

This post was edited

The best way to meet local nudists is to join your local nudist club, there is probably one closer than you think.I agree, or if you don't have a local one go somewhere else that other nudists meet, it may take a while to get build up a friendship, as in other areas of life. At least by going to nudist places you know you have at least one thing in common from the outset, your preference for nudity. A nudist club might not suit everyone but as a way to meet others its a good place to start, as in other social situations not everyone has the same interests but I've always found nudist clubs quite welcoming to new visitors.

This post was edited

If anyone is in the area visiting Charlotte, please let us know and maybe we can have you over. I wish more of the locals would come on out as well.

This post was edited

I'm in the Charlotte area (Harrisburg to be exact, near the speedway).Would love to hang out. I enjoy meeting and hanging out with other local nudists.
GW

This post was edited

We live within the city limits of Charlotte

This post was edited

I agree. Being proactive is a very positive approach in developing new naturist friendships.

This post was edited

We would like to meet other area nudists and invite them to join us in our hot tub as the cooler weather is coming. It is a great way to meet and to enjoy nudism as the temps drop.Hi thereI am in Winston-Salem so id be happy to meet you anytime soon you can invite me, can host as well. Id like to have nude friends around. Looking forward to hear from you soon

This post was edited

I'm in NW North Carolina and would love to join you some time.

This post was edited

Please contact us

This post was edited