Tradies

I'm actually looking for an electrician but it got me thinking I'm sure there would be tradies out there that might like to promote their services - some may work in the buff - others not - anyway thought we could give some the chance of telling us about their work if they wanted.As for me I'm actually looking for an electrician to do some work at my place in the Sutherland Shire. I need some new powerpoints put in and a couple of ceiling fans installed.If you are an electrician and interested in some work feel free to contact me. You can do your work nude if you want :-)

This topic was edited
RE: Tradies

I'm actually looking for an electrician but it got me thinking I'm sure there would be tradies out there that might like to promote their services - some may work in the buff - others not - anyway thought we could give some the chance of telling us about their work if they wanted.As for me I'm actually looking for an electrician to do some work at my place in the Sutherland Shire. I need some new powerpoints put in and a couple of ceiling fans installed.If you are an electrician and interested in some work feel free to contact me. You can do your work nude if you want :-)did you find anyone?

This post was edited

The first time I read this topic I thought "really" but have to admit there is merit in this. We own a private acreage near Wisemans Ferry and are unless cold always in the buff and the idea of getting tradesman for the odd job means a non nude day, which can be a drag especially if the work is carried out over a few days, at the moment we are sourcing a concreter and builder so if someone that fits the bill as it were is interested in some work send us a PM

M&C

This post was edited

there is a lot of merit in us nudists sharing our skills.....I am an electrician, no longer working as one but have been in the building trade for a long time.
I just love the idea of carrying out work nude, so much so I actually formed a group for people like us.
Joe

This post was edited

HI Joe where are you located, and are you a licensed electrician ?? as I need some electrical work done in the Wisemans Ferry area
M&C

This post was edited