Naked Pub Night

Question: a) Would anyone in NoVA be up for a naked pub night and if so, b) any idea how one would go about organizing such an event? I would imagine it would need to be on a non-peak night like Sunday-Tuesday. Not sure how to reconcile it with "regulars" who might not take too kindly. Doesn't this look like fun?!

This topic was edited
RE: Naked Pub Night

Hi, hate to be the spoil sport, but Virginia ABC laws strictly prohibit the sale of Alcohol to nude, or unclothed persons. If you find a place willing to break the law, loose their abc license, and pay thousands of dollars in fines, plus each participant would be fined and or could be jailed...thank you great commonwealth...

This post was edited

Hi, hate to be the spoil sport, but Virginia ABC laws strictly prohibit the sale of Alcohol to nude, or unclothed persons. If you find a place willing to break the law, loose their abc license, and pay thousands of dollars in fines, plus each participant would be fined and or could be jailed...thank you great commonwealth...Ah. Well that does put a damper on things a bit. No wonder Sunny Rest (PA) hosted the Naked Beer Fest. What about DC or MD? I know it's not illegal in WV, at least not at Avalon which is the last bar I've had the pleasure of having a naked beer or two.

This post was edited

Once a month, the DC Eagle hosts the Leafless Legion (DC nudist group) for a nude happy hour. But it's men-only, so probably not the co-ed experience you're looking for.

This post was edited

Once a month, the DC Eagle hosts the Leafless Legion (DC nudist group) for a nude happy hour. But it's men-only, so probably not the co-ed experience you're looking for.I didn't think Leafless was using the DC Eagle anymore. I thought they changed their location.

This post was edited