Guiche/Lorum

I've had my PA now for 2 years and I am at 2g. I think I'll stay here. The piercing bug is striking and I'm tossed between a guiche and a lorum. I've done quite a bit of research and emailed a few people. From your experiences, what have you found? Have you had problems? What gauge did you start at? What style jewelry is most comfortable? I called my piercer and spoke with him already, he said to get both. I'm thinking Christmas as I have some time off to do SeaSaltSoaks easier and I don't have to sit at my desk. Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE: Guiche/Lorum

My guiche is scheduled for Feb. 12. I'm going with a TN buddy who is getting a PA.

This post was edited

Been wanting to re-do a piercing that closed on me and finding the cost is outrageous now. Why is this? just the popularity of piercing nowadays? Makes one want to get the knitting needle out themselves!!!

This post was edited

For me its the cost of the jewelry. My titanium rings for my PA are over $150 now.

This post was edited

I have a titanium barbell in my nipple, but for the nether regions, I LOVE the weight of stainless steel.

This post was edited

Go for the guiche. I have had one for a few years now. It started at 14 ga which was probably too small. Over time it has been up to 8 gauge but I have settled at a 10ga 1/2" CBR as best for me. If it had been pierced deeper initially I would probably like the larger gauges a little more but for a lot of reasons the size I have seems right for me at this point. It took a while to heal but it wasn't nearly as bad a process as some of the stories I have read. The CBR works better for me than a barbell whether curved or straight. With the CBR I can rotate it easily to ensure it is clean. That is the key IMO.
I have other piercings but the guiche is special and the one the fewest people know about and have seen. It can be fun to show if the opportunity presents itself.

This post was edited