New Member Intro

Hi everyone, I'm 31 married.I'm a nudist at heart and learned that the thought of being naked around regular people is a lot less intimidating than going to the beach or the pool seeing all those tanned and sculpted bodies.I'm tall (6'1) but am carrying extra weight...about 235.But you know what? I'm ok with who how I look and who I am.I'm eager to have my first nudist experience socially...so far have only done it at home, but I think it will be cool to see other people who don't care their bodies are not perfect and just want to enjoy life.
My wife is not into this...she doesn't enjoy staying nude around me very long because "her body isn't perfect" and her Thought on social nudity is about her body and how people would judge her and the fact that other people would see her and me naked...I think for her is hard to separate social nudity and sex.
Looking forward to talking to you guys and making friends!

This topic was edited
RE: New Member Intro

Hi new member! It's unfortunate that people, mostly women, who would benefit the most from social nudism are afraid of what other nudists would think of them. For such people, being at a resort is the one thing that would raise their self body image and see that we not only come in all different shapes and sizes, but that nudist are more concerned about ones character. I can think of no better place for 'one' to see what social nudism offers and provides. I'm sure your wife would not only be welcomed but she would wonder what all the fuss was about. .I think we're a long ways from her being cool with the idea...but hope we will get there one day.

This post was edited