Pube exposure

At the times when you cannot be fully naked, I still love to get some of my pubes seen.If i'm just in my undies in front of other men or mates, I always have a bit of the bush poking-out of the waistband.Another good example is the Speedos at the pool.If a man has a bush in Speedos, it's great to see them exposed over the top.I remember once getting changed at work in front of another man.Whilst down to my undies I was standing there hand on hip whilst drinking from water bottle.Undies on- but the gingers were all poking out!Great manly look!!!!!!

This topic was edited
RE: Pube exposure

It is nice to see, when I lounge in my undies, my pubes show above the waistband as well. Nice to see it on other dudes too, can tell they have a full bush.

This post was edited

I think it's great when men have the confidence to show off their pubes whether wearing low hung jeans, underwear or swimsuits. Speaking for myself it is no different than freeballing, plumbers butt or men showing pit hair. It's just part of being a guy....We as men are often hairy and it was meant to be that way. Confidence in our bodies as they are is to be applauded. Pride in showing what is given by God or Nature (As you define that) seems to go inline with the freedom that we seek in nudism.

This post was edited

So I was at the pool the other day and saw out of the corner of my eye a very hairy man pulling his pubes out of his swimsuit so they were fluffed and more visible. It gave me an inward chuckle. After my swim I saw him in the sauna and struck up a conversation with him. Come to find out he was a nudist like me and we conversed a bit about being proud to show off our hairyness (or in my case lack thereof). He belonged to the no manscaping thought process like me so it was an interesting discussion about younger men and their lack of self confidence with nudity and the cultural trend towards scaping.
He was a visitor to our state but next time he comes to town he and his wife plan on visiting for a nude cup of coffee and some time here in the mountains. I always look forward to non scaped friends coming over to hang out.......
Happy nude year all......

This post was edited

At the times when you cannot be fully naked, I still love to get some of my pubes seen.If i'm just in my undies in front of other men or mates, I always have a bit of the bush poking-out of the waistband.Another good example is the Speedos at the pool.If a man has a bush in Speedos, it's great to see them exposed over the top.I remember once getting changed at work in front of another man.Whilst down to my undies I was standing there hand on hip whilst drinking from water bottle.Undies on- but the gingers were all poking out!Great manly look!!!!!!thankyou, I agree with ALL of you--- BE NATURAL

This post was edited

I usually wear my speedos low to expose a good amount of pubes , no one has ever complained and get a few nice looks.

This post was edited

Although I am usually nude in the house, that day I was
going in and out doing chores in the yard while wearing my surf baggies. A knock on
the door brought my attention to a pair of Mormon boys. I went to the door, and
while talking to them I unconsciously raised my hands to rest on the upper doorjamb.
So visualize my bare, underarm curls wafting in the morning
breeze as the older of the two elders spoke the spiel. It wasn't until
he was about done that I noticed the eyes of the younger guy were big as
saucers. I thought, well he just wasn't used to someone so relaxed and half
naked with strangers.

However, after they left I realized while standing at the
door with arms raised, my baggies had slowly crept down my hips, and my
pubes were fully exposed, with the waistband of my shorts resting on the base
of my dick. While it wasn't my intension to give the poor little guy his first
homoerotic moment, isn't it
wonderful to be so comfortable with our body we don't even feel the exposure?

This post was edited

Great story indeed! :)))

This post was edited

great story got me all hot and bothered!

This post was edited