RE:Doctor visits

When I go to a dermatologist appointment, I am given a robe and told to remove all my clothes but I can keep my underwear on. Being a freeballer, I'm totally nude for the exam. I tell the doctor that I'm a nudist, so she checks that area as well.

This post was edited
RE: Doctor visits

I have a female "Primary Care Giver" and a female Dermatologist. I have a male Urologist.Allhave me strip completely nude during a complete examination. Anything less is just plain dumb. If your nude body offends your doctor, find a new doctor.

I agree with you. However, I've never had my primary doctor ask me to strip naked. I wouldn't mind but not sure why he would need me to do that. My dermatologist on the other hand, should examine me completely naked. It's important for them to examine every inch of skin. That examination is always done with me wearing only underware. Maybe next time I should go commando! LOL

This post was edited
RE: Doctor visits

I have a female "Primary Care Giver" and a female Dermatologist. I have a male Urologist.Allhave me strip completely nude during a complete examination. Anything less is just plain dumb. If your nude body offends your doctor, find a new doctor.

I agree with you. However, I've never had my primary doctor ask me to strip naked. I wouldn't mind but not sure why he would need me to do that. My dermatologist on the other hand, should examine me completely naked. It's important for them to examine every inch of skin. That examination is always done with me wearing only underware. Maybe next time I should go commando! LOL

This post was edited

I've been asked to strip down to underwear, but never fully naked. When I was in hospital though for an operation though, that was different, I was shaved while fully naked.

This post was edited

I've been asked to strip down to underwear, but never fully naked. When I was in hospital though for an operation though, that was different, I was shaved while fully naked.

This post was edited

I recently had a whole-body skin flareup for which I saw three doctors. First, my primary care doctor, where I removed my shirt to show him what was happening; I then suggested he check my thigh/groin area and without any fuss about it, removed my pants - I never wear a second layer - for the rest of the exam; that done, he told me I could put my pants back on, and we continued our interview, which concluded with a dermatologist referral.

In the meantime, I went to a naturopathic physician, again first taking my shirt off; he asked me if I was comfortable undressing, and I said yes; he asked me if I was comfortable repositioning so he could better examine the groin area, and again of course I agreed. Without prompting, I dressed again before sitting down for the rest of our interview.

First visit to the dermatologist, I wasn't even asked to take my shirt off, which I found very strange. Without even touching me, she just sized up my forearms and face, diagnosed me, and wrote a couple of prescriptions and made a followup appointment. At the followup, I was met by a male nurse who handed me a gown and told me to change into it for an exam. For the exam, the doctor shifted the gown this way and that, carefully avoiding seeing the genitalia, and nonetheless sent me away with particular instructions for how to treat that area. I found the whole thing to be kind of bizarre. The clinic sent me a followup satisfaction survey, where I did say that I found the cursory-ness of the exam to be disconcerting. The doctor was willing to spend a good amount of time with me - at one point we ended our visit only when the nurse came in to brief her on her next patient, hint-hint. So I don't know quite what's up with the exam - whether she's shy, or expects patients to be, or just figures she's seen it all and doesn't need additional info.

This post was edited

i put this in a group last week - there's more to it - some i tell a new friend in private email - but not sharing that here because don't want people tripping that i am breaking rules or anything - so - funny thing - i grow up naked with my family and that is just our way - no big deal to me, but people here saying they appreciate i write about it - so ok - here it is:

last year i was a little bit anemic and at my appointment it was a new doctor for me and i was only there for a checkup - and he wanted to right there in his office like do a quick scope up my butt to check for bleeding -- just up as far as the top of the rectum, so no anesthesia or anything. so i said ok. so he gave me two fleet enema bottles and told me to go in the little john he had right there in his exam room and clean out my butt good -- he said first do a good bm if i could -- and then do one enema and then the other. he told me to strip down and gave me a paper gown too and said he'd be right back. the bathroom was tiny so was hard to strip inside it -- so i opened the door and stripped in the main room and folded my clothes on a chair and went back in the can to do the job. i dint have to do a bm so went right to the enemas. he told me to hold each enema in for five minutes, so with time to squirt em in and squirt em out twice i was done in just over ten.

i washed up and came out the john naked and saw the doctor had come back in. he asked me how it went and i said fine even though it was a little tight moving round in the tiny bathroom. i reached over for the paper gown and started kind of wrestling with it and it tore which made me laugh -- doc laughed too. i just crumpled it up and threw it on the garbage bin and asked him how he wanted me to place myself -- he wanted me up on the exam table on my side. so yeah first it was the rubber glove and ky and the finger up my butt pushing and poking around and asking me if this felt ok if that felt ok etc. then he brings out the scoping tube -- i kind of tensed up at first but he told me to take a deep breath and it slid in ok. there's like a thing that pumps a little air up your butt to get the walls off the scope to clear the view and and that's not too bad it just makes you feel like you got to fart. so he moved the scope around up in there a few minutes and then he was done and he pulled it out and i couldn't help it i let out a loud sloppy fart and it was all juicy like from the ky and maybe some the little bit of enema i dint squirt out before -- and that all went on the paper on the table. i wasn't embarrassed or anything but i said i'm sorry -- i mean it was a fart n stank some haha - and the doctor was funny -- he was laughing -- young guy -- cool. he said he dint see anything to worry about in my butt and just make sure i eat good and check my stool for bleeding or if it was real dark -- and call him if i felt tired a lot. then i go in the toilet n clean up my butt and then when i come out he give me the rest of full regular exam and since was already naked n we both relaxed about it i just stay that way straight through.

next appointment he said my blood work showed slight anemia again -- and said you know what that means -- and laughing -- and he passed me the fleet bottles. this time was different we was both real relaxed and was talkin n laughing while i stripped down n he dint bother to give me a paper gown -- he asked if i had any trouble last time doing the enemas n i told him yeah it was a little awkward in the tiny bathroom -- so he told me to get up on the table and he would administer it -- so i laid up on my side same like i did for the scope and he squirted it in and i squeezed my butt tight to hold it in and we just kept talkin n laughing about this n that - n then i went in the can n emptied i dint even think to shut the door cuz we were in middle of conversation -- n he asked if there were any chunks so i checked and there weren't so we went right to the scoping without a second enema. this time when he pulled the scope out i squeezed my butt tight so i dint do a sloppy fart again like before and then went into the can again to blow it out and clean up. when i come out he check a few more things n we done.

i seen him two times since then n both times saying remove as much clothes as comfortable so i strip down. he remark how i like to be naked and i explained how my family live nude. he said is easier for him to examine patient dont mind to strip and be naked for a exam - n he happy he got private practice partner clinic with his own office where he can be relaxed that way - before he work in a like corporate clinic with rules about gowns and covering up, and female nurses in and out. anyway i'm glad we go doctor now prefer we just strip right off - so much easier than fiddling with gowns and pulling shirt up here and pants down there. my little brother and my father go to him too now and they do same like me. so is all good.

This post was edited

similar thing happen to me the first time i see my new doctor i got now - not to scope my butt (never had that haha yikes) but i had a groin pull and low back strain down through my butt and down through my thigh - from fucking around wrestling and carrying on at a party doing stupid drunk shit with my idiot friends haha. so anyway he's a sports medicine guy but also a GP so my mom who's a nurse scheduled a general physical along with the exam for the injury. just like your doctor it's nice this doctor he got like a small private office too - not like a big clinic - but with like a tiny waiting room for him and maybe three other doctors and with a guy in the front doing their reception and office work - and another guy the nurse assistant or whatever working for all of them - so it's kind of like a clinic but my mom told me they are all independent practitioners there but they pool funds for shared staff and reception. anyway when you get called in you go in a real narrow hallway to the exam room for your doctor - there's like six doors in the hall to the exam rooms and like the toilet and like the nurse guys room for whatever. so i'm in the exam room and the nurse guy gives me a paper gown and tells me to strip and put it on and he goes out and closes the door leaving me alone like they do. this was last summer and really nasty hot so i only had baggy b-ball shorts and t-shirt to slip off and flipflops and baseball cap - the paper gown thing was all wrapped up tight and when i tried to open it up i got it all the wrong way all messed up and it ripped like in half almost haha - so in the middle of me trying to figure it out there's a knock on the door so i say come in and it's the doctor and he sees me standing there naked and he says sorry and turns to go back out - and i laugh and say no no it's cool i don't mind - but i'm having trouble with this thing though - and i held out the ripped up tangled up paper gown thing and he laughed and took it and threw it away and said i'll get you another one. and i said honestly? do i need it? and he said oh if you're comfortable we can just get started - so i laughed and said hell yeah i'm comfortable. so that was that. he got me up on the padded table-chair thing in this position that position and was manipulating my legs this way that way -- poking here and there asking does this hurt - how does this feel all that. said it looked like just something i'd have to let heal and to be careful and rest easy for a few weeks and take hot soaks in epsom salts and try not to do anything so stupid again too much. he was funny and cool. skinny guy - young guy - indian guy i think. then he was gonna let me go but then looked in the file and said oh - you're here for a general exam too - ok. and so he started in with all that usual stuff. then he stopped and said we should really get your vitals - so he opened the door and called to the nurse guy who came in and looked at me and like all awkward kind of grinned and lowered his head haha - he was funny - little spanish guy. so doctor asks if he can do my vitals and get some blood and the nurse guy - in like a real smooth soft voice he says - i have to assist in a procedure for dr so-and-so in like five minutes but - ok - hurry up put some pants on and doc all - no no he's fine he's good just go do it quick - so nurse take me naked just across the hall and weighed me and did blood pressure and temperature and drew some blood and asked quick medical history - then he give me a cup for urine and tell me to take it down the hall to the toilet - then goes on second thought are you all right just peeing in the cup right here? so i was all no problem and i did - and he sent me back to the exam room - and i said i got to pee more - so he kinda gasped haha and hustled me down to the toilet quick and when i came out he took me quick back to the exam room - haha - nurse guy was sort of annoyed and sort of laughing at the same time - i guess because i was naked - anyway the doctor was there in the exam room typing on his keyboard then and scrolling through a few screens and then we got back to the exam. i had a follow up like two months later and when i got there i did the vitals first this time with my clothes on haha - and peed in the cup in the toilet so could drain the rest in the toilet after filling the cup no problem. nurse guy was real nice and relaxed that time - said sorry for being rushed last time and having to run me around naked - and i said i had never have a problem with that and told him i'm always naked if at home and wherever it's cool - and said just glad i didn't run into any females in the hall - and he laughed and explained that with really rare exception all the patients that go there are males because the doctors specialize in men's issues - urology and all like that - dick medicine haha - and they would never let me be naked in the hallway if any female patients were around. so anyway - then i go across to the exam room and the doctor was already in there and gave me a big smile saying hello how are you nice to see you - and told me just to go ahead and remove all clothing please. we had a nice chat the whole time - he was asking me all about school and sports and all - and girls. seen him one time since and it's all super chill now when i go to the doctor. i guess i just got lucky.

This post was edited

after reading some of the posts i want to say As an American vet of the Vietnam era I go to the VAM for most of my health care and in the last decade the numbers of Non American born Doctors (I'm using the word loosely ) has increased and doubled , They are mostly Indian or Shrelancans and they are not good doctors to have if you want a dr that wants to see all of you , I think it's a waste of good time to have them sorta so called drs, Heck American born female Doctors are better than them kind any day] I also thnk to get undressed and put on a Bass Akward gown just for the doctors personal comfort and for Patient / doctor political Correctness is actual disrespectfull to the patient!

This post was edited

after reading some of the posts i want to say As an American vet of the Vietnam era I go to the VAM for most of my health care and in the last decade the numbers of Non American born Doctors (I'm using the word loosely ) has increased and doubled , They are mostly Indian or Shrelancans and they are not good doctors to have if you want a dr that wants to see all of you , I think it's a waste of good time to have them sorta so called drs, Heck American born female Doctors are better than them kind any day] I also thnk to get undressed and put on a Bass Akward gown just for the doctors personal comfort and for Patient / doctor political Correctness is actual disrespectfull to the patient!

What's disrespectful is the way that you have characterized duly licensed physicians who have taken the same course work and passed the same boards as any "American" born doctor. Not only is your ethnocentricity showing (to be as polite as humanly possible) but so is your respect for others. My doctors follow the norms in the medical community and for general check-ups and physicals go with the norm of patients being gowned. And yes, my doctors are American born.

This post was edited