piercing

If you think someone has a piercing and you like it is it ok say some thing about it on even on the opposite sex ? what do you think ?

This topic was edited
RE: piercing

I think you should compliment people who have piercings that you like or find attractive! :)
xo,
amy

This post was edited

I agree that if it is somwthing you approve of or find attractive/cool then by all means tell them in a positive noncreepy manner. "Hey baby, those are some hot lookin nips" may not get the reaction you are after on complimenting her pierced nipples. Lol

This post was edited

I agree, its all in the delivery. I am PDB, pierced down below, and usually find a comment is a good conversation starter.

This post was edited

Absolutely! I love it when people ask about my PA! I get a chance to inform them about piercings, the fact it doesn't hurt much at all, and yes, I enjoy the attention - my exhibitionist side.

This post was edited

I find they look quite interesting I have my nips pierced and keep getting comments about them and I'm looking forward to have more piercings.

This post was edited

I don't find it awkward when people comment on mine. It is a great conversation starter and sometimes ice breaker. It nice just to be honest with others.

This post was edited

Well Amy, I have two. Had three but took one out, now my wife calls me Mr. Jingle.That's adorable!!!! I'd love to see you jingle!!!! ;-)

This post was edited

I have a 7 bar frenum ladder and i make noise going up an down the stairs or if i jump. LOL

This post was edited