RE: The Date and Venue

maddyromi and metastallion is in ... please confirm the dates and venue......

This post was edited

hiplease give exact directions as to how to reach theresandobond, you will be coming from Chennai, right? take any train to howrah and get down at Bhabeneswar, chose a train that reaches bhubanseswar (BBS) in early morning. Arrangements will be made form there. Cheannai is also connected by flights with BBS

This post was edited

hello mr. suhrit, as per our discussion here, are we finalising dates on april? Or still we could make it in 1st March as you earlier proposed?Any changes regarding dates or venue of this event are to made then plz inform.. Thanks again for organizing. I would love to help if needed.

This post was edited

I AM IN...

This post was edited

Presently it seems that the INUDE15 will take place in April 1st week.

This post was edited

please confirm for venue and dates asap.......

This post was edited

Please tell final dates on which ticket should be booked and to which city train ticket have to be booked.

This post was edited

Hi nothing happenning in Goa or Mumbai ?regards,chetanhi chetan, we are open to goa or mumbai or any where in india. But can you give us a lead? do know of any place/resort who will be open to this? if you come up with suggestions we can definitely look in to...

This post was edited

Dear Suhrit ji
can u please personally msg me or i can contact you for further details of meeting..........?????????????

This post was edited

@maddyromi, you can always contact me personally, but the moment i will come to (if not through here) know, i will declare it here.
I request SC to take a call on dates?

This post was edited