Non-landed clubs

Tonight I'm venturing out to one of my local Non-landed regular swims. Im a sucker for water. Anyone else have any non-landed clubs by them? Its a great way to get yourself out there and meet new faces. And the best part of all, we all have the perfect swimsuit for the occasion.

This topic was edited
RE: Non-landed clubs

How was it?

This post was edited

You must have access to an indoor pool at this time of year ! I often wish thatthe local YMCA or similar organization would set aside one time a week for a nudist or suit-optional swim. Otherwise we will just have to wait for outdoor swims in the Spring.

This post was edited

It was a good time as always. A lot of new faces.
Thankfully we have a swim club that will let us host a swim. Very thankful for that. There is another swim about an hour North of me tonight that I may attend aswell. Its a great way to get out and meet new people and help with the winter blues. Cant wait for spring to come tho. Thats for sure

This post was edited

• Tonight I'm venturing out to one of my local Non-landed regular swims. Im a sucker for water. Anyone else have any non-landed clubs by them? Its a great way to get yourself out there and meet new faces. And the best part of all, we all have the perfect swimsuit for the occasion..............I would be happy if I could find some nudist in central WEST VIRGINIA to hang with

This post was edited