Continuation of this group.

Just looking at the usage statistics of the group and was wondering whether it is worth keeping it going. I would love to know your thoughts.Administrator

This topic was edited
RE: Continuation of this group.

Leading into summer I think activity will grow, always good to have home grown sites to visit and be apart off. :)

This post was edited

Vitally important not many aussies on here and we do need a dedicated group pageGranted not much activity but better than none at allAgree mate, you get the normal lot that are in the room and participate in chat and the ones that don't, but good way for the ones of us who do take time to be able to stay in touch

This post was edited

Please keep it going. I'm not that active with postings, indeed pretty rare! However, like others, I like to read about what is happening and being able to have an Aussie group to visit.

This post was edited

agreed please keep it open

This post was edited

I am impressed with the replies, and the site will stay open. There are over 500 members listed at last census so it is fair to keep it open, even though there is only a small amount of interaction. This after checking with administrators on some other nudist sites seem to be the norm. Happy nudity everyone and hope you have a great Christmas and a happy New Year.

This post was edited

same to you have a safe and happy nude Christmas and a wonderful nude year

This post was edited

Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you for keeping this group open, I only just found and joined it!

This post was edited