Nude Hike Melbourne 15th February 2015

Hey fellow nude malehikersput this in your calendar if free. Sorry ladies being run as part of amale onlyoutdoor group. February 15th 2015 a nude hike near Bacchus Marsh.Let me know if interested and I will send details.Cheers Peter

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Hike Melbourne 15th February 2015

Hey fellow nude malehikersput this in your calendar if free. Sorry ladies being run as part of amale onlyoutdoor group. February 15th 2015 a nude hike near Bacchus Marsh.Let me know if interested and I will send details.Cheers Peterhi interested to join :)

This post was edited

Hey fellow nude malehikersput this in your calendar if free. Sorry ladies being run as part of amale onlyoutdoor group. February 15th 2015 a nude hike near Bacchus Marsh.Let me know if interested and I will send details.Cheers PeterCertainly interested and not to far from home by the sounds of it.

This post was edited

would be interested tp jointhanksjohn

This post was edited

Hi Peter
Would love to join you. Can you send more details please

This post was edited

Wish I lived closer I would join in..anyhow enjoy your hike hope all goes well..

This post was edited

Hey fellow nude malehikersput this in your calendar if free. Sorry ladies being run as part of amale onlyoutdoor group. February 15th 2015 a nude hike near Bacchus Marsh.Let me know if interested and I will send details.Cheers Petercount me in mate... as long as i can find a kind soul to let me share a ride from Prahran-ish or the CBD... ! would be a hoot and the weather forecast looks perfect.

This post was edited