Holiday get together

Hi guys, One of our fellow members has expressed an interest in hosting a naked evening at his house but is a little nervous about not knowing many people here. Since this is such a new group and we have not had an official event yet I was wondering if anyone has ever hosted something like this before and did you ask for some kind of identification before letting a bunch of strangers ( but hopefully not strangers for long) into your home? I am very interested in your opinions. I think that once we get a few meetings under our lack of belts it will not be a problem because most people will know eachother. Getting certified with TN would be a great start too.
I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and I am looking forward to meeting you all.
Dan
Oh... And if you do not feel comfortable putting your suggestions down here, feel free to message me directly.

This topic was edited
RE: Holiday get together

Hi, Guys! I'm the one Dan is writing about. Thought it would be fun to meet in person and am just working on a date for the event. I have a good-sized house in Glastonbury (kind of central in the state)with plenty of parking and a well-functioning heating systemthat will make nuditya comfortable possibility. Stay tuned. Please also feel free to message me directly as well as Dan.David

This post was edited

Sounds like a fine idea, in general. Would it always be at Glatonbury, or could there be events in other parts of the states, going forward, especially closer to down state, near the NY line--could then pull in people from NY, tho, if you have events around Hartford, you can then pull in people from MA. The ideas Berkshire spoke about seems more common, versus asking for ID, than can be considered and invasion of privacy, and likely will turn people away. Maybe there are other groups on TN who have invites, maybe they could be asked? Also, area non landed groups, like Travasuns in Long Island, could be contacted, as they tend are fairly likely to have similar events. Just my 2 cents. Oh, when would the holiday event be held--before Christmas, or some time after, even if it's in January, when people's calendar's aren't so full?

This post was edited

This sounds like a great idea! I think the host deserves every effort to keep him feeling safe and secure. My guess is that the guys who will RSVP will be generally the guys who are already involved on the boards and in real life with other nudists.Most guys who are just lurking probably will not be brave enough to actually come to a real live event.There are somepretty good ideasas to the logistical process of invites and RSVPs. I would certainly encourageany hostto also just go with his gut feeling and ask for more info if he feels he needs it. If someone RSVPs and you have questions about him, ask him for references from other members on TN, or call him up and talk on the phone, or whateverthe hostwould like in order to feel a bit safer. I don't think anyone would be offended. I would love to meet this group of guys! December is a bit nuts, but it's worth a try. PaulI think you are right, every host will have a different comfort level. As we all get to know eachother it will no longer be a problem. I hope this works out. The guys who joined us buy the pool this summer were great. I can't wait to meet the rest of you.

This post was edited