First Coast Naturists

We are First Coast Naturists, a group of nudists in a geographical area roughly 60 miles radius from Jacksonville. We encourage local nudists within that general area to contact us. we are non landed, and plan lots of activities within members homes, and we have a club favorite resort, Suwannee Valley Resort, in White Springs, Fla. We are inclusive, couples, single straight or gay or bi, we don't care what lifestyle you follow, as long as you understand the ethics of the nudist lifestyle. We are all about participation, rather than cyber. We have a group, here on true nudists and I encourage you to call me or write me if you have questions...Dave 904-887-8123 dberry10522aol.com. We are affilliates ofTNS.

This topic was edited
RE: First Coast Naturists

I wish you well with your recruiting; I'd love to drop by but just a touch out of range...125+ miles. That's a little far to drive on a regular basis but wouldn't be too much for an occasional trip. Do you plan on posting a schedule of events that could possibly include folks from a little off the beaten path? Anyway, good luck and I hope for the best for you. John.

This post was edited