Get Together

A discussion about a possible True Nudists get together for those who are either in or willing to travel to the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States is taking place in the Mid-Atlantic Nudists group now. If anyone is interested in meeting some of their fellow nudists, please come join the discussion.

This topic was edited
RE: Get Together

Remember: Choosing a resort might exclude the single male attendees.

Who said anything about a resort or exclusion? Wrong thread for that argument, y'all.

This post was edited

This sounds like a marvelous idea. I would consider traveling from New Jersey to be there.
I checked out the group's thread on the subject. Some suggest the AANR world skinny dipping record day of July 10. I oppose that idea, because there would be stiff competition for a room at the resort then. There might be so many people there, that it would be difficult to recognize True Nudist members. And besides, I will be at the CNC (Christian Nudists Convocation) gathering that week end.

This post was edited

Remember: Choosing a resort might exclude the single male attendees.

As of now, the discussion has been leaning toward a meet up at a resort during the World's Largest Skinny Dip event, but it has also been said that resort is single friendly and does not require membership in national organizations. Is that good enough?

This post was edited

This sounds like a marvelous idea. I would consider traveling from New Jersey to be there.I checked out the group's thread on the subject. Some suggest the AANR world skinny dipping record day of July 10. I oppose that idea, because there would be stiff competition for a room at the resort then. There might be so many people there, that it would be difficult to recognize True Nudist members. And besides, I will be at the CNC (Christian Nudists Convocation) gathering that week end.

True, space at Whispering Pines Nudist Resort would be limited but there are many hotels and motels nearby. One big sign saying" TN " would be all we would need to assemble members who wish to meet.

This post was edited

Im all for a meeting wherever its plausable for everyone else.

This post was edited

This sounds like a marvelous idea. I would consider traveling from New Jersey to be there. I checked out the group's thread on the subject. Some suggest the AANR world skinny dipping record day of July 10. I oppose that idea, because there would be stiff competition for a room at the resort then. There might be so many people there, that it would be difficult to recognize True Nudist members. And besides, I will be at the CNC (Christian Nudists Convocation) gathering that week end.

That proposed meet-up does not have to be the only meet-up, in fact, I hope it isn't the only one. Please come to the Mid-Atlantic Nudists group and make suggestions for places to meet.

This post was edited

Just a suggestion Linda. Historically, whenever people talk of a gathering, resorts are the only thing considered.

For what it's worth, I was kind of hoping some resort-free suggestions might be made, too. It could happen.

I would so love to get together with you guys, but alas there's a rather large expanse of water in the way

I could suggest a nice leisurely swim across the big pond, but it would probably be better for me to suggest that you could begin to organize some get togethers, too. Theredoes seem to belots of TNers in your general area.

This post was edited

Good point - in fact, I have indeed been contacting some Brighton folk in the last couple of days. Though it's not the weather for an outdoor meet just yet (except for hardcore skinny-dippers like myself).

It's not warm enough for meet ups here yet either but it is a good time to start planning.

This post was edited