Quiet weekend

Quiet night tonight. How was everyone's weekend? Spent naked I hope!

This topic was edited
RE: Quiet weekend

Ok weekend here. I had to work half of it. Enjoying a nude Sunday evening now.
Hoping we can arrange another get together towards the end of the month. Would anyone be interested in that?

This post was edited

Ok weekend here. I had to work half of it. Enjoying a nude Sunday evening now. Hoping we can arrange another get together towards the end of the month. Would anyone be interested in that?I'd be interested! I'm sorry I missed the last one, but the weekend between Christmas and New Years is always impossibly busy for me!

This post was edited

I'd be interested! I'm sorry I missed the last one, but the weekend between Christmas and New Years is always impossibly busy for me!I can understand that I think it was that way for a lot of people, but it was actually nice to start small. We can get more people together now that we have the first one under our belts. or lack of belts.

This post was edited

I'd be interested! I'm sorry I missed the last one, but the weekend between Christmas and New Years is always impossibly busy for me!I can understand that I think it was that way for a lot of people, but it was actually nice to start small. We can get more people together now that we have the first one under our belts. or lack of belts.Looking forward to it!! (With no belts)

This post was edited

True.... But it was a perfect day to hang out naked by a fire!

This post was edited