Some piercing I haven"t come across in this group yet.

A lot of piercings have been mentioned here, but there is some which occupies my mind, which is trans-scrotal piercing and perhaps it may come across as being extreme to most of us. I'm trying to have a go at it and see if I get to a perfect split.
I wonder if there is anyone else in the group with a similar passion.

This topic was edited
RE: Some piercing I haven"t come across in this group yet.

I have a seen a pic or two. Have you been on the piercing sites? Tribalectic or BME? You may also want to consult The Piercing Bible by Elayne Angel.

This post was edited

i would definitely think hard on that one, it's a bit more... invasive than most piercings, most you get done, if you get tired of it you take it out and it closes, that one wouldn't close you'd definitely have to get reconstructive surgery if you gauge it like some of the pictures i saw when i googled. I would absolutely support something less extreme and i'd say do it without a second thought, pierce your scrotum if you want, that's not a huge deal and it's one you can take out and it closes up without surgery... but those big holes like that, especially down there, seems like a bad idea IMO

This post was edited

Thanks guys, yes it will be different. I've had a large bar through it side wise once before, but didn't like it. When I've seen El Horizonte's modification, I was and I'm still impressed with it. Yes once done, I wouldn't want to have it reversed.

This post was edited

I guess my question is why? Is it just because it looks cool? Does it fit some personal aesthetic? or is it an act of sex nullification? Are you seeking a kind of social rejection? only you can answer these questions.It is some kind of self expression and I guess this is why everybody with piercings, have them where ever they wear them. some more, some less.I myself like visual impact and yes, there we touch upon personal aesthetics, though it may look extreme, there is some art involved.I don't know about sex nullification, as I think sex will go on irrespective and in terms of social rejections, there always be the one,s that dislike and the ones who like, as with everything else upon the face of the earth.

This post was edited