RE: Women and certification

My question is why do you feel the need to come in here and harass people who have stated their reasons not to get certified. It may not be a valuable excuse for you, but for them it may be very valid. My reason is simply that I had forgotten all about it. But it will not prove the person is who they say they are. Taking a photo is just that.

This post was edited

I certified after being here for three or four years but it was really just peer pressure more than anything. I don't see any benefit in the certification process and don't think it makes a person here any more, or less, a real nudist. It's like criminal record checks, people seem to put more value on certification than they should. It's meaningless.

This post was edited

Has nothing to do with being a real nudist, and everything to show you're actually the female you say you are. It's one (not the only) weapon against the pervs and fakes mining the site for nude pics.That argument almost holds water except that I don't see why it matters if I am, or am not, a female unless you want to date me and since I'm not here for dating it's a moot point. As for mining for nude pics ... that can be done regardless and the only protection against that is not posting those pics in the first place. My personal policy has always been to not post anything I don't want my mother or my employer to see and then I have nothing to be concerned about.

This post was edited

It's a credibility thing. People like to know they're not being made a sucker. There's just too many fakes on here.I guess I put more faith in my own judgement than an external process. When I chat or exchange emails with someone, they either come across as genuine or they don't.

This post was edited

I certified after being here for three or four years but it was really just peer pressure more than anything. I don't see any benefit in the certification process and don't think it makes a person here any more, or less, a real nudist. It's like criminal record checks, people seem to put more value on certification than they should. It's meaningless.If I get a friend request from a certified member, I accept automatically. If they've gone thru the process that means something to me. Maybe not you, but it does count for something to me.
If a friend request comes from an uncertified member, I look at it critically and decide if to accept or not.
When chatting if a member is certified and has a filled out profile I will have an open discussion with them, otherwise I am more guarded and open up more slowly as they establish trust another way.

This post was edited

The truth of the matter is that many of the female profiles here are really men. I got attacked this evening by an uncertified female who trashed me for liking home nudism, which she denigrated as fake nudism and for having photos taken in the mirror. She was uncertified and had no nude pics showing at all so trashing me for something she doesn't have herself up is absurd. The ultimate idiocy is I was kicked out of chat for saying it was absurd for her to demand something she herself doesn't do. The way she claimed to be so superior to others here for having a PHD etc made it pretty obvious it is just a guy posing as a female.
Many female profiles are not certified because they are fake. There are some real women though who don't want to be bothered and go on cam so you know they are real despite not being certified. There should be an alternative way for women to become certified by going on cam for an agent of the site who can then refer them for certification.
With respect to couples, face it- the majority of couples are the male half only. A minority of the time the female half of a couple comes on this site and many wives don't want to come on so won't certify. If the female half isn't involved with the site men are better registering as a single male and noting their married status. Then they can be certified. Many won't do that because many only want to speak to couples and by registering as a couple even though the wife won't take part on here there is hope to get others to talk to you. That is also why some men pretend to be a couple.
Right now there is not much advantage to being certified. If you had to be certified to get into chat there would be a motivation to get certified and you would see far more people do so.
Many people would rather have a huge room full of mostly fakes than a smaller room with only certified people so I doubt there will ever be a move to requiring certification to be in chat. That being the case few will bother to go through the effort to certify.

This post was edited