RE: Kicked out of Chat Room ?

So let's see, you have a woman in the chat room on , and the first thing you think to ask is if she gets naked? And you think that sounds like a reasonable question?
Doesn't mom allow you to leave the basement once in a while? The reason I ask is if you think that is a reasonable question I have to wonder if you are even aware of what a female looks like. If you have seen one have you ever had a chance to talk to one?
Those are very reasonable questions since you act like you have never seen one before, or at least not one for a very long time?
Were you in Prison? Don't they have magazines in there?
WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU WERE ASKING .....CAN I SEE YOU NAKED? HUH HUH CAN I ?
I'm almost glad that some of you come in to the forums and tell your stories , It shows everyone a small sample of what happens in the room on a daily basis.
Funny thing is you, and those like you, are always the first to complain about the lack of women in the room, or the lack of women who chat in the room . But you have no idea how to act when one gets on cam, or chats in the room.

This post was edited

This is exactly what you ask turtle as it was copied from the pvt message you sent: turtle3312: you want to get naked with me?
That does not resemble what you said you had asked.
So go figure why you were kicked out of the chat room.

This post was edited

When will they learn?

This post was edited

There is one particular Mod that is very 'pickie' I'll say to be nice. I once got booted for getting up and going to the Restroom. Same Mod booted me once when my cam was on and I left the room to answer the phone. Evidently I was gone to long for his taste. I don't cause anyone problems. Its not my style. I usually leave chat immediately I see he is in the room. I haven't seen him for a while but I see he's back again. Yippee

This post was edited

When will they learn?They never will, Rene, because they either cannot read the rules or they're too pig ignorant toobey them.

This post was edited
RE:Kicked out of Chat Room ?

Is it always 24 hours a ban Is? Can a mod be banned? I no one that does.

This post was edited
RE:Kicked out of Chat Room ?

I have been kicked out of the chat room for posting phots.said i was not certified but my status says that i am certified..can anybody help me

This post was edited