RE: Favorite Male Bonding Activities

I like a lot of the ideas you guys have put out there. The ones I've had the most experience with are campfires and running with a good buddy of mine. I don't think I saw anyone else mention running in this thread. Two guys sweating and maybe doing a little suffering together along with the need to keep eyes mostly forward during a run can set up some great conversations. It's cool to see so many ways that guys bond on this thread. I guess any time it's all guys and we can let down our guard we an bond.

I love bonding with my buddy over a run. The conversations. The fatigue. And the rush afterwards is really excellent to share.yah i have to agree hanging bare assed with a bro after a workout.. drinkin some beerand watchin some espn.. best bro bonding time!!

This post was edited

i enjoy the camping scene at a local gay/bi campground. taking a dip in the pool and relaxing in the hot tub usually ends up with oral sex then move onto other enjoyable sex. i am bi and married to a woman but the need for a man gets the best of me sometimes. i am not using them but just enjoy with them more. having a sexless marriage for many years, due to health problems of hers, i have not had any problems as they are very receptive. i am not out cause it would be too much drama. i am not doing this to hurt her but to feed a need.

This post was edited

Massage and shaving each other. Nothing brings you closer. Best bonding I've ever done. Great for both sides.

This post was edited

Beer on the nudist beach, or sharing a bath/shower. That is for me.

This post was edited

Almost ANYthing naked, of course... but naked hiking would be the best!

This post was edited

All of the above, the main thing is to feel comfortable, at peace and connected.

This post was edited