parent talk: have you ever been caught by your kids?

What do you do in a situation like that?
We all have different methods and different theories to share with our kids, but what's your story?
Have you ever been caught? What happened & how did it turn out?

This topic was edited
RE: parent talk: have you ever been caught by your kids?

In the first place you make no big deal about it whether it was being caught nude or having some sort of sex...after the fact and the shock has settled down have an honest chat with them and tell them its natural and happens, its life and try and be more discrete about it though I know at times it difficult....kids are smart and will understand honesty and appreciate it...Danthat's a beautiful answer, thank you Dan. I think it's great afterwards to collect everything that has happened and talk it out with them IF they are open to it, if they're too ashamed then i will not go out of my way to explain, let time settle things. Sometimes they just need to time to think about what they saw and heard.

This post was edited

Totally agree. If you make a big deal out of it by trying to hide or something like that, you're sending the message that it is wrong or shameful. Just be honest and matter of fact about it.
My son caught me in the pool one day and freaked out about it. After a little while it doesn't even bother him anymore. Not sure if he has ever skinny dipped while we were gone but he doesn't have any interest while we are in the pool. I have noticed that he is a little more relaxed around the house than he used to be. He used to be fully clothed when he went to and came out of the bathroom to shower now he just wraps a towel around him.

This post was edited

I have been caught more than once. First time sets the tone for everything else that happens.

This post was edited

We have raised our kids that nudity is not rude or crude, but is natural, and we have gone nude in front of of kids since they were babies. As for getting caught "in a little adult activity" we try to not make it am issue and will talk to them later about what they saw and if they have any question

This post was edited

What do you do in a situation like that?We all have different methods and different theories to share with our kids, but what's your story?Have you ever been caught? What happened & how did it turn out?It's all a matter of what it was you were "Caught" doing. Was it simply being nude at home or was there some kind of adult play going on, that you were "Caught" doing? That info may help to refine the answers you may receive on this question.

This post was edited

I appreciate all these replies, they've been VERY helpful!

This post was edited

I love your healthy attitude. If more people were brought up in this manner, the population as a whole might not be as messed up as it sometimes seems...

This post was edited

I love your healthy attitude. If more people were brought up in this manner, the population as a whole might not be as messed up as it sometimes seems...Agree 100%

This post was edited

had my dau come in on me JO and first time she did that I stopped, and we had a talk about masturbation. the next time she came in I finished and cummed. she seemed to enjoy watching me.FLAGTHIS PERVERT.

This post was edited

Defecating, urinating and masturbating are all "natural acts" but that doesn't mean I want to watch and exhibitionist do them in public or have people watch me in private, either.

This post was edited