RE: parent talk: have you ever been caught by your kids?

yes we were caught by our son, very embarassed moments, but he was co surious and natural on his questions and we stopped explaing him what we were doing and how it happen. no probelms with him after if he saw us doing something.

This post was edited

The replies grew more and more educational I guess. :)

This post was edited

was only caught by my sons a couple having sex but it was dark and not sure how much they saw. Been caught masturbating a number of times which isn't a huge issue. Nudity the same....were not nudists, and the wife never goes nude but at times ill come in from work and strip down when alone and kids will come in from school or something. Not to worried about it but usually throw on some undies.

This post was edited

The key thing when discussing sexuality with kids is keep the discussion age appropriate. There is such a thing as too much information (TMI), particularly when talking to very young children.

This post was edited

It's just as important to be truthful. NEVER LIE regarding an explanation. That said, you need not go deeper into the subject than their request. Too much information may be age appropriate,but not what their looking for... KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) is the best practice for kids. Ask questions to determine the level of the request and give an appropriate action.

This post was edited

i was caught by my dad and 3 of his freinds. i had skipped school and was in the kitchen making me a sandwich in my birthday suit. i could not move, i saw my dad lips moving, and was not able to make sense of what he was saying. moments later i was able to walk back to my room. my dad came into my room after his freinds had left, he assumed i had a guy in the room. i explain to him that i enjoy running nude at home, it was my safe haven and that i was not having sex with no one. he said if that is the case i enjoy been nude, for me to keep a towel or bathrope near by and not wear headphones, this way i can hear he opening the door

This post was edited

Good answer, mako09, honest talk and openness is the story.Bren

This post was edited

Good Thinking, griggska61 !I agree entirely.Bren

This post was edited

Kids Ages 12 - 18
Never Been Caught By Kids Walking In, They Have Made Comments In A Joking Manner.
They Have Said, "Paper Thin Walls, We Can Hear Everything", They Have Stood At Door And Tried To Talk To Us, They Have Said, "When You're Done Doing The Adult Thing That You're Doing, I Want To Ask You Something".
We Believe They Do The Interruptions On Purpose, They Mostly Have Nothing To Say If We Are Not In Bedroom.

This post was edited

yes we were.once caught by son and his gf and second bywife's mother..once we have smal garden not seen outh and wemostly there nude (our kids are nudist too)one da we thouth son isouth we were nude in garden. I was a bit erected and wife did meoral.when I was fool erected we did sex but the same time son andhis gf came .we didnont hear them.house back door opened and wefrozened...son and gf nude infrontof us and we ...wife in doglestile I am in her back....we staed frozen for some time and sonsaid hope it is wrong time...second was in wife's motherhouse...(she has house near sea)we had swover together with wife.wewere in suds and we payed together .she was in period time and wedid anal .I sat on closet and she on me...this time mom in love camand we frozen again she sat oh m god and wentouth...this 2accident were most ashame time in my life.Ashamed? Yet you post this crap on a nudist site.

This post was edited