RE:parent talk: have you ever been caught by your kids?

We didnt realize we had been caught until the time when our oldest son was around 5 mentioned to my parents that we had a monkey living in our house. We were all curious what he meant and he feared talking about it. We finally got him to tell us all that when he got up to pee during the night he saw a monkey in his parents bed jumping on his mom. So began the first little talk between father and son.

This post was edited

My experience. When I was almost 16, I went to live with my biological mother. At night, she'd ask me to help unsnap her bra and put on her gown. Being a healthy boy, eager to help - I complied. That summer we went to visit a girlfriend of hers that had a backyard pool. They both wanted me to rub suntan lotion on them, and soon they were both topless. That's how it started. Me and my mother would often be nude in the house. Because I got so used to it, it wasn't a big deal - but she told me there was nothing wrong with it but I shouldn't talk about it because some people would disapprove.

This post was edited

I'm throwing it!

This post was edited

Really dude?

This post was edited

I'm throwing it!

Yeah sounds like some peds are having fantasies.

This post was edited

Anyway, both grandkids are normal in every way and I/we have a good relationship with them. They are both comfortable in their skin and not timid about nudity and, hopefully, it will continue that way.
In the USA society is far too paranoid that exposure to nudity will damage or traumatize children. They are young and their whole lives consists of being exposed to new things. They are in the process of learning how to react to so many things. They take their cues from the adults around them. We teach them to be traumatized.

This post was edited
RE: parent talk: have you ever been caught by your kids?

Please describe that conversation.

This post was edited

Did not grow up in a nude house. That said as a child my parents never made a big deal out of being seen in the nude. For many years my wife and I did not ascribe to the nude lifestyle, yet our children did see us nude around the house going to and from bath and bedroom. As a couple though we have always been sexually quite active, not always limiting our relations to the bedroom. Early in our marriage we had siblings who also lived with us and getting caught by them nude was always a challenge. The most memorable being we were very amorous in the living room and had worked ourselves under the coffee table and in walks my brother in law. The table went flying as we scurried to our bedroom laughing all the way at being caught. The next morning was a bit tense but life goes on and after that he always announced his arrivals to give us time to escape.

Now empty nesters our children and friends know of my love of nudity they always call ahead, giving me time to dress. Wifey being more a social nudist these days is usually dressed during her normal day to day asctivities.

This post was edited

hahaha fantastic story !!! regards

This post was edited

Post #1donnacountryTextile
by donnacountry Textile
What do you do in a situation like that?
We all have different methods and different theories to share with our kids, but what's your story?
Have you ever been caught? What happened & how did it turn out?

Donnacountry posted this four years ago and last logged in three years ago.
I wonder what she meant by "been caught"? Caught doing what?

This post was edited