RE:parent talk: have you ever been caught by your kids?

One night we were home alone, in bed, lights out.
We were laying side by side but wifey was a bit further down the bed with her back to the open door.
We didn't hear her teenage son come home.
He came into the bedroom and got close to his moms head to see if she was awake.
Reality hit and he bolted out the door.
Nothing was ever discussed but wifey and I have chuckled about it on many occasions.
Junior got quite a life lesson that night.
Some things may be best left undiscussed. :-)

This post was edited

Since I sleep walk my kids have seen it more than I can count. One has seen Luann and I several times but he thats what he gets for not calling first. None of them say anything or they know at there age the only thing they will hear is an ear full from there jealous birth mom.

This post was edited

Never.

This post was edited

i agree

This post was edited

No kids but my partner has a 25 year old son .
My partner and I had decided to enjoy a quickie upstairs before her mother and son arrived for dinnerwhen we finished she told me to run downstairs to shower there while she cleaned up
You guessed it, mother in law and her son arrived early and let themselves in, as I turned that bottom of the stairs completely naked they were both stood there looking directly at meI could only laugh and call out out that it might be better to shower upstairs after all..

This post was edited

Depends, caught nude should not be an issue and isnt if the family are all nudist. Getting caught doing adult things alone or together is a bit more complicated as is catching them. Do you stop? Is staying and watching acceptable? It really should all be fine theoretically. Some people enjoy an audience I guess. For others its very uncomfortable. Less of a problem because we are nudist at home so they have seen the body parts.

This post was edited

Back in the earlier times, when if you did not live in a city, you were rural and in mnay cases, in a one or two room house. Most children heard or saw their parens haveing sex. Vey common.. Think of people livng in huts or tee pees.

Very true but society has built in unnecessary shame and great fear regarding children or even teens. If they are old enough to be doing it themselves it should be no great shock to see mom doing herself.

This post was edited

Not so long ago much of the US was populated by city or rural folks. many of the rural people lived in one or two room homes. Many of the city people live in one or two room apartments. Now think back to many years ago, when people lived in various shelters and caves and were hunter gatherers. When mom and dad had sex, some saw and every body heard . The world did not end. And seeing them nude was a regular thing bathing in a two room house or down at the river.

This post was edited

Havent been caught but recently shared my nudism with my father-surprisingly he doesnt mind me being nude around him now. He says he just wants me to be happy! Hopefully this post helps you all about hearing the point of view from my perspective!

This post was edited

Like other groups on here, its important to remove any feelings of taboo from nudism, sex, etc. These are normal, healthy, and beautiful things that can be enjoyed and appreciated. I have been caught in various acts many times but its usually more funny than it is awkward.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy