day nude resorts , hang outs in scottsdale

Hi all just joined this group! I will be in scottsdale in march for a quick visit...any tips were i could go to enjoy some nude sunbathing day resorts etc all help and info would be really appreciated thank you all Jay

This topic was edited
RE: day nude resorts , hang outs in scottsdale

closest place would be Shangri La. you can look on there web site for more info, and also to get a free day pass for a first time visitor.
Depending on where you are in Scottsdale figure about a 45 min drive,,, maybe a little less maybe slightly more.

This post was edited

You can go hiking at Sycamore Creek.

This post was edited

Mira Vista is south of Scottsdale and is a nicer resort then SL. It is more modern and you can check out there website as well. www.miravistaresort.com I hope this helps. S.L is more of the hippy style and hasn't gotten much of an update in several years.
DD

This post was edited

That true about Mira Vista being newer, but you can hardly say it's " just south" of Scottsdale. Depending on where in Scottsdale you could be looking at and Hour and a quarter to an Hour and 3/4.
Not knowing what the exact time frame is for a short visit that could be a tough one to fit in. If time allows doing both would be great.

This post was edited

That true about Mira Vista being newer, but you can hardly say it's " just south" of Scottsdale. Depending on where in Scottsdale you could be looking at and Hour and a quarter to an Hour and 3/4. Not knowing what the exact time frame is for a short visit that could be a tough one to fit in. If time allows doing both would be great.Thanks guys for all the info very helpful indeed i ve three days and staying in north scottsdale i m not hiring a car so i m hoping the public transport network is efficient!!

This post was edited

That limits your options quite a bit.
A few of us will be hiking Sycamore Creek in two days (on Saturday, 2-21-15). You could catch a bus to my house and ride with me.
Send me a private message for the details.
Randy

This post was edited

there are two GAY day places:
*the Flex Complex off of black canyon hwy. which has a pool area surrounded by a building containing rooms/roomettes, and spa facilities. yes, it is a bathouse.
*the Royal Villa Resort on 12th st n in phoenix is a gay, clothing optional resort. they do offer day passes per their website. excellent facilities and a very interest group of men that come in for the day to sun and swim! i stay there now on all my visits to phoenix.

This post was edited