Anyone want to join me in June at the world naked bike ride los angeles?

My dad is the organizer of the ride. SO I go almost every year. Be glad to see new faces!www.facebook.com/WNBRLA

This topic was edited
RE: Anyone want to join me in June at the world naked bike ride los angeles?

I have been to the last five rides and will definitely be there this year.
I know there were some issues last year with the last minute change in the start location and riders going off on there own.
Please thank your dad for me for all the work he is doing to keep this ride going and making it better each year.
The last three years I have brought some signs for people to tape to there bikes. I was planning on doing the same this year. I am also going to make up some cards that can be passed out to the spectators along the route explaining what we are doing and referring them to the www.wnbr-la.org web site.

This post was edited

I'm going to be at the bike ride! Though I should probably carry a spare tire just in case lol

This post was edited

I have been to the last five rides and will definitely be there this year.I know there were some issues last year with the last minute change in the start location and riders going off on there own.Please thank your dad for me for all the work he is doing to keep this ride going and making it better each year.The last three years I have brought some signs for people to tape to there bikes. I was planning on doing the same this year. I am also going to make up some cards that can be passed out to the spectators along the route explaining what we are doing and referring them to the www.wnbr-la.org web site.When I just tried to enter your web site, I was blocked with warnings about the site being hacked and information and credit card info being stolen ...

This post was edited

I have been to the last five rides and will definitely be there this year.I know there were some issues last year with the last minute change in the start location and riders going off on there own.Please thank your dad for me for all the work he is doing to keep this ride going and making it better each year.The last three years I have brought some signs for people to tape to there bikes. I was planning on doing the same this year. I am also going to make up some cards that can be passed out to the spectators along the route explaining what we are doing and referring them to the www.wnbr-la.org web site.When I just tried to enter your web site, I was blocked with warnings about the site being hacked and information and credit card info being stolen ...
Try this:https://worldnakedbikeride-la.org/

This post was edited