Seattle area nudists

Hello!
I joined last year but never really got active on here. I've been a nudist for some time now, but don't get that many opportunities to indulge in nudism in my personal life, so take what I can get. I'd love to meet up with, chat or hang out with other nudists in the Seattle area. I just discovered Howell park this past summer and went out there every chance I got, but it wasn't as much fun being there solo. Anyone interested in exchanging friend requests and maybe emails? I'm not super social (I'm an introvert, and social nudism functions always overwhelm me - I prefer small group settings), but I would love to build some friendships on here so that I can feel a sense of community with my nudism. Thanks!
Matthew

This topic was edited
RE: Seattle area nudists

Hello!I joined last year but never really got active on here. I've been a nudist for some time now, but don't get that many opportunities to indulge in nudism in my personal life, so take what I can get. I'd love to meet up with, chat or hang out with other nudists in the Seattle area. I just discovered Howell park this past summer and went out there every chance I got, but it wasn't as much fun being there solo. Anyone interested in exchanging friend requests and maybe emails? I'm not super social (I'm an introvert, and social nudism functions always overwhelm me - I prefer small group settings), but I would love to build some friendships on here so that I can feel a sense of community with my nudism. Thanks!MatthewI'm in a similar situation, having been to Howell & the park just north of it a few times - mostly solo but met a friend there once. I'm not cruising - for males (I'm straight) or females (I'm married)...

This post was edited

Is this thread still active? I'm in Seattle for the Summer, and I'd love to do social gatherings. I went to Howell Park a couple days ago with a friend and nobody else was naked!!! (there were about half a dozen people, coming and going)

This post was edited

Its active now. I'm also in the Seattle area. I've been here for 8 years and only knew of one nude sunbathing spot. I am looking to meet up with fellow male nudists.

This post was edited

I think some people are meeting at Howell'stomorrow at noon! (7/18, 12pm) Hope to see a bunch of people there!
And otherwise, are people interested in hosting a social gathering sometime?
Also, being new to this site - will I have to start paying to continue being a member?? If so, I'm definitely going to leave, but I hope I can get connected with local nudists before signing off!

This post was edited

Hi, guys. I am still around and would love to meet some other locals.
Summers are incredibly busy times.
Cookie and I will be out of country for the next 3 weekends, but maybe we can plan something for mid August.
A few weeks ago, we went to Lake Bronson overnight and had a great time.
Think about the weekend of Aug 15.

This post was edited

Hi, guys. I am still around and would love to meet some other locals. Summers are incredibly busy times. Cookie and I will be out of country for the next 3 weekends, but maybe we can plan something for mid August.A few weeks ago, we went to Lake Bronson overnight and had a great time.Think about the weekend of Aug 15.Hi - long time since we met in person - I've been to Howell & Denny Blaine just 2 or 3 times this summer... depending on weather, may have a chance to go again midweek - Monday, Wednesday some weeks, Thursday - for a couple hours bracketing lunchtime. It's boring to go with no one to visit with. Let me know if a weekday would work out, please.

This post was edited

I'm at Howell Park right now. Warm and naked. Just a few fellow nudists here. Next week should be even better!

This post was edited
RE:Seattle area nudists

Here is my email isamingerb69@gmail.com. Hi Matthew.

This post was edited