Is There a Sexual Side to Nudism?

As a nudist I feel that it is unfortunate that Nudism is equated to sexual perversion. Do you feel that there is possibly a sexual side to nudism?

This topic was edited
RE: Is There a Sexual Side to Nudism?

None at all.

This post was edited

Yes. And quite naturally so until a newbie overcomes the stigmas that society inflicts upon us all.
Then, for good and decent people-no.

This post was edited

Not to me! It is just a different way of life.

This post was edited

No. Nudism is simply about doing things you'd normally do only naked.
Given the above definition of nudism:
You wouldn't NORMALLY engage in sexual behavior on a public textile beach.You wouldn't NORMALLY take headless / crotch only pictures of yourself in clothes and trade for similar pictures online.You wouldn't NORMALLY post hundreds of pictures of clothed women (or men) in suggestive poses online and call it "fashion".. . . . and the list goes on.
But being sexual IS something that humans do, just not all the time and in every situation.
So nudists are NOT asexual. We simply engage in sexual activity with the same levels of publicdiscretion anddecency as our textile counterparts.

This post was edited

Sexual? No. Sensual? Yes.

This post was edited

I agree there is not a sexual side to nudism. I feel that stigmas from society make nudism a sexual thing when it is not. It is just doing everyday tasks ie cleaning, cooking, driving (if possible) watching tv, hanging with friends in the buff.

This post was edited

This is an pic of an clothed woman and one of her naked to
an nudist it should not matter if she is naked or not but I know I keep bringing
the chat room if that woman came in there they would hound her like an dog wants
meat. It is sexual people are looking for sex they don't want to admit it. Nothing
wrong with that but bounds of reason people take it to the extreme.

This post was edited

Yes there is...
And it's exactly the same as the sexual side to being a textile.

This post was edited

Just the opposite for me. Feelings like attraction, desire, arousal that occur normally doesn't happen for whatever reason when I'm in a nudist environment.

This post was edited

There is sexual side to nudism, and until you can separate the two there and i will be that way for you. But it happens to most of us. Those that weren't raised in nudist families, seem the have the same issues. But after some time it will go away and things become more normal for you. And after years it is second nature to be naked and you will never think about again.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe