Reading your post, I am assured you have entirely the wrong idea of a nudists life. Sex is neither more or less in the nudist world than in a textile world. Your emphasis seems to be about sex and possibly some perversions than just being nude. You might not find a nice decent lady to entertain your style of nudism.
I want to few questions regarding nudism I am a home nudist when I am alone .I want to ask that do nudists are Frank people?do u they talk frankly to strangers?2. I want to know that do nudists love to watch each other bodies? do they feel excited by watching nude women or vice versa?3.is sex considered bad in nudism?4. do nudists have incest?5. do they keep their children away while having sex? or they do in front of their children? or they close doors in house while having sex?6.i have read blog of some swinger nudists do nudists allow swinging?or just few nudists do it?7. Do nudists watch porn?8.do nudists pee openly in beaches or do they close door while peeing, shitting,bathing? pls answer I am curious to know.i want to have nudist wife so I am asking such questions pls answer.
Ok so this guy has issues, but rather than just do the inevitable never actioned flag i am going to humour and educate so;
1. Nudists do tend to be more open and so do tend (but not exclusively) to talk openly once a level of trust is built up
2. Nudist vary on this just the same as another other person you ask would
3. If sex was bad in nudism there wouldn't be many of us left
4. Not sure why a nudist would be interested in incest, that is an act of distrust / potential abuse not a clothing issue
5. Nudists are people, having sex in any location is a personal preference no different from another human being on the planet, not wearing clothes does not alter their perception of what they consider right and wrong
6. Do nudists allow swing, they are not law enforcement of morality police, they can have an opinion but not decide other people's life styles, do they do it? they are people as said before each is different, the lack of clothing does not alter their views so the question is silly.
7. Many people watch porn at different stages of life and for many different reasons, nudity is part of a process of removing the hidden aspects of bodies and so normalising nudity, the sexual act in porn has nothing to do with a person being a naturist, it is simply something some like, others don't
8. many naturist venues are remote and without toilets, some nudists are hikers etc the location determines the act. If your question is do we do it for fun, you might need to go to a fetish site for your answer.
As for your wanting a nudist wife, good luck, if you ask of her the same sort of stupid questions you have asked on here then she will run a mile, can i suggest you seek a therapist wife as she may be of more use to you.
And yes you have been flagged after your questions about children if you were in my country i would also be asking for your location from the site owners and passing them to the authorities. Thank you for trying to bring down an adult topic to the lowest possible level.
At last we have an honest comment. Of course there is a sexual side to Nudism, just as there is a sexual side to life as a Textile. Why are nudists so "Holier than Thou" in constantly denying the fact?Lorna
Holier than thou is an essential grade of membership for those who feel the need to justify our lifestyle rather than just embrace it as an enhancement of everyday life. They forget we are human, individual, mostly harmless and very much just animals with basic instincts. In other words naked we are the same as when clothed. The elite think we should deny being human or burn forever - mmm heard that one before, didn't it create the words guilt and shame - the very things that made people put on clothes in the first place?
Well said nakednaturalist. Some times questions and comments are stipid or ignorant. No doubt the original questions were raised because the person had heard weird stories. All things happen in the textile world and no doubt happen in the nudist world. But some questions do raise one's eyebrowns as to the stupidity of it.
Yes, as a normal human being, there is a sexual component in both the nude and textile environments. However, as a responsible nudist, any sexual activity should always be engaged with the same levels of public discretion and decency as you would in a textile environment.
If you really consider the situation, living nude is probably no more sexual than the textile lifestyle. I do think that textile people ( including the horndogs and perverts that creep into this site ) tend see nudity as a sexual overture because they are not used to benign nudity in everyday situations and they only enter some state of nudity when engaging in sex ( if you count a "nude" hand as their partner ).
Just like in the textile world, someone's state of dress is considered sexual only under specific and mutually agreed to conditions. And in normal everyday situations, nudity is just another state of dress. Therefore, people should be able to engage in normal everyday activities in the nude without it being interpreted as a sexual overture. In this format incidental nudity does NOT equal sex and the mere presence of another nude person should never confused as some form of implied consent or invitation for sexual activity.
And, in this new "Me Too" world, undesired sexual attention is considered a sexual assault.