RE:Is There a Sexual Side to Nudism?

Of course there is and to deny it you are fooling yourselves.It's the same as any other encounter between opposite sex or same sex people who are clothed.Sex is good and funSo should nudity be.
To me you just contradicted yourself. In the first lie you say yes there is a sexual side to nudism but in the third and fourth lines you address sex as being good and fun as one thing putting it its own category and saying nudity is another thing that should be good and fun. Thats the point many are trying to make nudism by itself is not sexual at least for most of us but there are times where we are human and sex becomes something that we think about or possibly act upon just like might happen in any other situation clothed or not. Its like those circle relationship diagrams where theres a portion of each circle that overlaps other circles. One circle is nudism and another is sex. They may overlap but that does not mean nudism as a whole has sex as part of it and it does not mean sex has a nudism component.

This post was edited

Yes, I absolutely agree. Of course there is a sexual side to nudism, as there is to life in general. The issue is how we as nudists handle it (to coin a phrase). When I'm at the nudist resort I go to most, of course I give attractive women (in my case) a second glance, as I would do in the city. I don't ogle, I don't grope, I don't wolfwhistle or yell ugly words - I don't make them feel uncomfortable. Similarly, with sexual behaviour on beaches... as the saying goes, your freedom ends where mine begins... we have to consider the sensibilities of those around us. Kissing might be fine (as it would be on a textile beach), but anything more (unless it's on the libertine beach at Le Cap d'Agde, for instance) probably won't be. And that brings me to the often expressed disgust some nudists have for the libertine set. Well, if you don't like it, don't go. Don't look. If some nudists like to play where they are free to, why not? We all love being naked, let's allow everyone the freedom we all cherish!

This post was edited

I've been a nudist for many years and now workamp in clothing optional resorts. I have come to realize and like to say that an irony of nudism is that we put on clothing to be sexy. Resorts usually have theme (costume) parties every weekend. Very sexy!!!

This post was edited

Isnt it a matter of perspective? Ive been nudist all my live, my family is nudist, and even though i was always raised with the idea of nudism as a way of living, i had a few years as a teenager, from late 13 to late 15 that went through a really strong sexual awakening, and it was focused on my nudism, at that time it was all sexual for me, all the time, but then it calm down and that sexual side of it disappear, now i see it as a natural and easy going way of live, not sexual at all, so maybe its about the moment in live you are on.

This post was edited
RE: Is There a Sexual Side to Nudism?

In reply to the topic title, I would have said that it is more of a nude side to sexuality.

This post was edited

I think this article gives some interesting perspectives ( it was shared by BarelyGettingBy in a post eksewhere in this forum )
https://medium.com/overthinking-naturism/a-more-sex-positive-conception-of-nudism-18ebb384e745

This post was edited

I think this article gives some interesting perspectives ( it was shared by BarelyGettingBy in a post eksewhere in this forum )https://medium.com/overthinking-naturism/a-more-sex-positive-conception-of-nudism-18ebb384e745

I think if everyone in this thread read the whole thing and actually understood what it says, half the people posting here would realize they're on the wrong Site. This place reminds me of a football game and a baseball game playing on the same field at the same time. Nothing wrong with either sport. But both sports would be better off if one or the other would to go find its own field to play on.

This post was edited

sex is a natural part of human relations, so yes, of course there is, if we chose to include it.

This post was edited

There is probably a sexual aspect to every facet of life.

This post was edited

yes and no it ,depends partially on who else you may find yourself around.I lean towards no. However as a "newbie" I have found myself getting aroused in a few non sexual situations but have controlled myself as such to that scenario. An unexpected reaction yet no sexual intentions while nude. I guess that comes with being a healthy male. Sexuality and being nude are 2 separate things but to some people it may be harder to do than for others.

This post was edited