RE: Is There a Sexual Side to Nudism?

Nudism does not confer some special immunity to sexual attraction. It is just that clothing disguises the reaction of most individuals in the textile world.

This post was edited

Nudism does not confer some special immunity to sexual attraction. It is just that clothing disguises the reaction of most individuals in the textile world.Try reading the OP's question again. He is talking of sexual perversion,NOT sexual attraction. If you don't understand the difference, it would be best for you to stay away from the general public.

This post was edited

As a nudist I feel that it is unfortunate that Nudism is equated to sexual perversion. Do you feel that there is possibly a sexual side to nudism?If you're interested in nudism for sexual reasons, I suggest you go somewhere else.

This post was edited

Why do you persist in demeaning others at every opportunity?

This post was edited

No more than Textile. These skimpy bikinis now days are much more sexier than a nude body. To me anyway. As far as perversion goes, it can happen whether you have clothes on or not. It's all about maturity or lack of.

This post was edited

Why do you persist in demeaning others at every opportunity?Who?

This post was edited

No more than Textile. These skimpy bikinis now days are much more sexier than a nude body. To me anyway. As far as perversion goes, it can happen whether you have clothes on or not. It's all about maturity or lack of.I agree it is all about maturity and your mindset

This post was edited

As a nudist I feel that it is unfortunate that Nudism is equated to sexual perversion. Do you feel that there is possibly a sexual side to nudism?If you're interested in nudism for sexual reasons, I suggest you go somewhere else.
I Cosign with the going somewhere else if you think nudism is a tool for sexual activity

This post was edited

None at all.Ditto

This post was edited

I am having this discussion with others right now on this subject, to suggest there is no sexual side to nudism is myopic at best For 12 years my ex and I ventured equally into nudism, BDSM and swinging. If I ever talked to people about nudism I would tell them..."it's not sexual, it's frowned upon (in public/resort/beach/family situations)" because that was the case with nudism interaction we had.
Boy were we wrong. lol
I break it down to pure nudism and open nudism...pure probably for the most part non-sexual...they have no interest in sharing or adding to the number of 2 but most probably don't mind sexuality/sensuality on some level. With open I believe they really aren't any different than swingers, they will do what is appropriate in appropriate situations...often wearing the nudism mask that condemn swingers while ignoring what they do.
In my opinion...60% in open nudism...40% in pure. Opinions?
BTW...why can't guys post pictures (for the pc crowd) of being aroused in a private or friends section (vs open to everyone that joins) because I gotta tell you...being aroused...pretty damn natural. In addition I just have to shake my head all the time as I see so many women on this site spread open like they posing for lets say worse magazines than Playboy. I have nothing negative to say to such poses...but it's pretty hypocritical to all allow them to be shown.
I'm off my soapbox ...

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video