RE:Is There a Sexual Side to Nudism?

What happened to hotharleycouple?

Gone off with their bikes and got lost. I really miss their posts.

This post was edited

I think they got old and fat.

No longer hot.

This post was edited

Ive just found a freshly painted wall, Ill watch it dry.Itll be much more interesting than that last post.

Hilarious

This post was edited

Yes every male nudist is a swinger in denial.I am very sorry, but this claim is clearly a bullshit.

Thing is you can convince these folks that anything but their experience is real or anything but their opinion is truth. They are not looking to discuss or reason or consider other perspectives different from their own. You only have to look at vile diatribe to see an example. So many of these so called "open minded" people are really just saying you need to accept their opinion to be open minded the total antithesis of the term.

This post was edited

I can't believe that people are still posting on this topic!!!

This post was edited

Its something to do while waiting for your hair to grow back.

This post was edited

I can't believe that people are still posting on this topic!!!

It touched a nerve

This post was edited

As a nudist I feel that it is unfortunate that Nudism is equated to sexual perversion. Do you feel that there is possibly a sexual side to nudism?

Take a look at post #9 on here, that is all the answer you need to listen to.

This post was edited

The moron keeps referring to ugly people, he must not have a mirror in his trailer.

This post was edited

The moron keeps referring to ugly people, he must not have a mirror in his trailer.

You have this way of cutting thru the BS that is really fantastic. I choose not to give any air to the individual who is clearly incapable of having a reasoned conversation and seeking attention. Thankfully they blocked me unfortunately I still have to see their snot nosed infantile drivel.

This post was edited