RE:Is There a Sexual Side to Nudism?

Of course. Being naked and free also includes enjoying the nakedness of each other and all have a little sexual in them as well. Whether acted upon as some desire or just in our minds, it is there. I have the thoughts and do want to act on them with a willing participant as a straight male with hormones as well. Normal. So if a male gets an erection as a reaction to a nude female that certainly should be seen as just the sexual aspect of nudism.

This post was edited

We totally agree.
Of course. Being naked and free also includes enjoying the nakedness of each other and all have a little sexual in them as well. Whether acted upon as some desire or just in our minds, it is there. I have the thoughts and do want to act on them with a willing participant as a straight male with hormones as well. Normal. So if a male gets an erection as a reaction to a nude female that certainly should be seen as just the sexual aspect of nudism.

This post was edited

Extrapolate.

This post was edited

Conclude

This post was edited

I can't believe that people are still posting on this topic!!!

Yet you did. ;)

This post was edited

U 2.

This post was edited
RE: Is There a Sexual Side to Nudism?

Nudism does not confer some special immunity to sexual attraction. It is just that clothing disguises the reaction of most individuals in the textile world.Try reading the OP's question again. He is talking of sexual perversion,NOT sexual attraction. If you don't understand the difference, it would be best for you to stay away from the general public.

As per usual, you have to bitch about how a damn question was asked, which you again, got wrong !!

The OP stated that is seen as Sexual Perversion, not that it is about perversion. God you must be one of the most boring people on here, you can't keep your big mouth shut and give a decent comment to any post that YOU don't like the look or sound of.

To answer his question, there is sexual attraction in nudism, it's how you actually deal with it that makes the difference. NO ONE switches off the level of sexual attraction they have to a particular person, just because they are nudists and naked. If comes with time that you truly see others just as naked, like yourself, in or at a given place (Beach/resort etc).

So MOW, either be constructive or shut the hell up with your negative asshole shite.

This post was edited

Why do you persist in demeaning others at every opportunity?

You will find many of MOW's comments are just pure nasty and ignorant. He thinks he's the caped crusader of TN and the guardian of righteousness (HE'S NOT), nor is he a moderator on this site, he's just a miserable old git.

Don't be afraid to confront him properly, you don't have to be nasty with him, just let him know his comments are not worthy of interest or tell him to shut the hell up if he can't be constructive with his words.

This post was edited

I think the majority of people saying there's not a sexual side to nudism are somewhat lying to themselves. To be human is to be sexual, and it's literally in your DNA to reproduce and get aroused. I find this easier when naked because the thought is much more apparent seeing other sexual organs, however, just because you're naked doesn't mean that in itself is sexual.... If that makes sense.

Finally ! You are spot on with your words. If others don't get what you have said, then they are not very open minded.

This post was edited

You can't have sex without taking your clothes off.Why?

Dumb and Dumber comes to mind here !!

This post was edited