RE:Is There a Sexual Side to Nudism?

As everyone can see from the number of posts on this it seems to be a controversial topic. When I read the replies I dont really see disagreement. Some say yes, there is a secular side and others say no, but what I see and at least believe myself is that both answers are correct. There is a sexual aspect of being human and that aspect is not lost unless youre dead, so looking at it from that perspective, yes, there is a sexual side to nudism. Looking at it from the other perspective, the one I tend to look at it from, is that nudism is nudism, in other words, its just the preference to be clothes free. So no, there is not a sexual side to nudism. It would be like saying there is a sexual side to drinking a glass of milk. In the first view were looking at nudism from 50,000 feet including all the other parts of humanity, sexuality, feelings, knowledge, etc. In the second we are looking at nudism from 1,000 feet, just including the preference to be clothes free and ignoring all the other parts of humanity just for sake of answering the specific question, but not In relation to life or being human.

This post was edited

Absolutely there is or there wouldn't be all the flip flopping wiener whinners who act as ridiculous as the textiles. Being nude, naked, au naturel as nudist and naturist prefer to do . they realy need to grow up and recognize what is natural to human beings , we are a sexaul creature or least most if their alive yet

This post was edited

Speaking personally there definitely is. I find, personally speaking again, that just taking my clothes off on a nudist beach to be arousing. To walk, sunbathe or swim nude surrounded by complete strangers has the same effect. To read that 65% of naturists are swingers too doesn't surprise me one bit though I'm a little surprised the % is not higher.

This post was edited

To read that 65% of naturists are swingers too doesn't surprise me one bit though I'm a little surprised the % is not higher.

Where are you reading that? I'm wondering if those 65% are males who are wannabe swingers. Now I might believe that 65% of swingers are naturists, but not the other way around.

This post was edited

It was in a previous comment on this thread. Maybe they were all men....i have no way of knowing . From previous experiences I know that even though it's often denied sex is a big part of naturism.

This post was edited

It was in a previous comment on this thread. Maybe they were all men....i have no way of knowing . From previous experiences I know that even though it's often denied sex is a big part of naturism.

Well, since we're almost two hundred fifty posts into this topic, it's a lot to go back and try to find. So I'll just have to ask the person who posted the comment to source it.

I'm not doubting your personal experiences. I'll just have to say that I don't share them. It's not to say that I've never seen two people meet at a nude beach or party and hook up. It's just that they don't go there for that purpose. It all depends, I think, on what's tolerated at each particular venue. If the venues you frequent encourage swinging, I don't doubt that sex is a big part of their naturism. And I have no problem with that, as long as they're consenting adults.

This post was edited

Our personal experience is, we had sex as textiles and we still have sex now we are naturists.

Being a naturist doesnt mean you are going to get more sex........ a better tan maybe.

If you are not getting sex as a textile, you are not going to get sex by becoming a naturist....A better tan maybe.

If you become a naturist thinking you are going to get sex then you are confusing that with swinging and you still wont get any sex.

Become a swinger, if you still arent getting any sex...... Get a therapist, you have some issues and you need to have it explained why you arent getting any sex.

This post was edited

Don;t know that 65% of swingers are nudists. My experience is that swingers are not much into nudity unless there is some sex attached. As soon as the sex part is over, clothes go on.

This post was edited

100% of Naturists are not swingers.

65% of swingers (no sores for that number) also like to be nude.

Thats the difference its not rocket science.

This post was edited

I'm not doubting your personal experiences. I'll just have to say that I don't share them. It's not to say that I've never seen two people meet at a nude beach or party and hook up. It's just that they don't go there for that purpose. It all depends, I think, on what's tolerated at each particular venue. If the venues you frequent encourage swinging, I don't doubt that sex is a big part of their naturism. And I have no problem with that, as long as they're consenting adults.

I don't really disagree with you. I have never frequented venues, let alone swinging ones, and my experiences have always been on various beaches where the general rule seems to be "live and let live" and I'm happy to go along with that.

This post was edited