RE:Is There a Sexual Side to Nudism?

I think many of us involved in "close-proximity" social nudity have had these sorts of "encounters."

My last "memorable" one was last year at the B&B. I was sitting on a couch with my wife trying to figure out a board game. Another couple arrived; and the woman noted we were struggling understanding the game. So she walked right over, picked up the instructions and started reading them. She was just trying to help and include herself; but perhaps unwittingly, she ended up standing right on top of me in front of the coffee table. As she would talk to me, I couldn't avert my eyes the entire time and her breasts were "in the way" of me looking at her face. Not only that but her genitals were right at my "eye level." She didn't seem particularly aware of uncomfortable with the situation.
It's not very often that I see someone naked at the same level of intimacy as I see my own wife; so it's certainly not innocuous. And I can't say that these various parts of her (rather attractive) anatomy went unnoticed or unappreciated.

I personally don't really think of these situations as sexual in nature. Because there is no sexual intent or overt sexual expression manifested. There's probably some level of sensuality involved - maybe even eroticism - but that's not necessarily sexual.

This post was edited

I don't know why some nudists are so self degrading ass to want to separate sex from nudity so rigidly & obsessively; they act like sex isn't the only thing that perpetuates our species; without rigid leaky cocks & deep warm sweet moist velvety cunts, mankind wood become extinct in a generation. Enjoy your weekend.

This post was edited

I don't know why some nudists are so self degrading ass to want to separate sex from nudity so rigidly & obsessively; they act like sex isn't the only thing that perpetuates our species; without rigid leaky cocks & deep warm sweet moist velvety cunts, mankind wood become extinct in a generation. Enjoy your weekend.

This post was edited

Oh geez!

This post was edited

I enjoy seeing a fully dressed pretty woman at the grocery store. Why would I not enjoy seeing her nude?
Call it sexual attraction if you will. Then again, I also enjoy the sight of flowers in bloom, a spectacular sunset or a cascading waterfall. Finding beauty in your life is a blessing. Enjoy it /

This post was edited

I dont think people get it. They are acting like as nudists that say there isnt a sexual side to nudism we must deny there is such a thing as sex or that we have sex clothed or something. Maybe a better way is to use an analogy.

Is there a sexual side to enjoying a glass of wine? No, enjoying a glass of wine of wine in of itself has nothing to do with sex. But that does not mean they cant be enjoyed together. Enjoying a glass of wine with someone you are attracted to can enhance the time spent with the person, relax inhibitions, and potentially lead to sex On the flip side sex does not have a wine side. Plenty of people that have sex dont drink wine.

Similarly being a nudist in of itself has nothing to do with sex. One can enjoy the world nude just fine and sex doesnt have to be part of it. Someone can be attracted to another person regardless if either person is nude or not. But it is possible that being a nudist can enhance the experiences and connection one might have with a person they are attracted to. For example, if both are nudists there is a common interest that can build interest in each other and lead to or enhance a sexual experience. Similarly sex doesnt require one being a nudist. Textiles seem to have sex just fine otherwise textiles wouldnt be procreating. Sure they may be and most likely are nude doing so but that does not make them nudists.

This post was edited
RE: Is There a Sexual Side to Nudism?

Nudism does not confer some special immunity to sexual attraction. It is just that clothing disguises the reaction of most individuals in the textile world.Try reading the OP's question again. He is talking of sexual perversion,NOT sexual attraction. If you don't understand the difference, it would be best for you to stay away from the general public.

Sounds like you have a problem. To me it was a 2 part question. There is a big difference between perversion and sexual attraction each of that was in his question. Maybe you should learn the difference yourself. Perversion doesn't stop or start with nudity or being clothed.

This post was edited

of course there is...theres an undertone of sexuality in most human adult interactions, whether we recognise it or not

This post was edited

of course there is...theres an undertone of sexuality in most human adult interactions, whether we recognise it or not

So in a way you are agreeing there is not a sexual side to nudism, theres just a sexual side to being human. Thus there just as much of a sexual side to going to dinner or going to the mall as there is to nudism.

This post was edited

FullSun wrote:

So in a way you are agreeing there is not a sexual side to nudism, theres just a sexual side to being human. Thus there just as much of a sexual side to going to dinner or going to the mall as there is to nudism.

I don't think its a matter of on/off or black/white. Particularly at first, the prospective nudist will have a sexual reaction to nudity, looking for the sight of bodies that stimulate them. But this fades with time, until those impulses eventually disappear, and a nude body is just a nude body... beautiful in its own right, but not an invitation to a sexual thought or response.

As for going to dinner or to the mall, if there's a specifically sexual stimulus to it (a scantily clad server or a bikini display in front of a boutique), then I'll probably have a sexual response (although I'll try not to be a pig about it). I'm only human. Context is everything here.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy