RE: Is There a Sexual Side to Nudism?

Sexual? No. Sensual? Yes.

This post was edited

Sexual? No. Sensual? Yes.. Love that statement my wife & I naked all day with people nothing but when were alone yipee

This post was edited

There is a sexual side to nudism, because there is a sexual side to life. I have sexual thoughts all the time, nude or otherwise. Are they stronger when socially nude ??Yes. Would I act upon them in publuc ? Of course not, just as I wouldnt do the same in the textile world. If my wife would engage in social nudity, would I be aroused ? Havng said that, I dont have to worry about showing an erection, having the old dissapearing dick syndrom. I could have a hard on all day, and nobody would know it. Has that happened ?umm...Ill never tell ! BUT, as for my wife, DAMN RIGHT I would get excited, seeing her naked all day in the sun, and being honest, the sight of her and other people naked would most definately enhance my sexual experiance with her later on, behind closed doors. key phrase: BEHIND closed doors !Nudists arent asexual, and Im sure that when people get together IN PRIVATE, at a nude resort, theyre *****ing like rabbits !Wouldn't be surprised if there wasnt plenty going in in the more secluded spots on resorts, either.BUT... So what ?!Isnt that the same as the textile world ?

This post was edited

I don't get so much sex nowadays, since my wife ran off with my girlfriend, the barmaid became a nun and the housemaid returned to Sweden.

This post was edited

Nudism is not about sex.It is about freedom,and being able to enjoy the activities of everyday life without wearing clothes.Nudism for me is about relaxation,not stimulation.

This post was edited

Nudism is not about sex.It is about freedom,and being able to enjoy the activities of everyday life without wearing clothes.Nudism for me is about relaxation,not stimulation.Best thing said here.
Thanks.

This post was edited

I would say no and that's how we nudists want it. Now I gotta tell you that when wife and I are at our favorite nudist club, when we go to the tent or R V for the night we usually have the best sex. Anyone else?

This post was edited

Nudism isn't inherently sexual, we should act as we would if we
were clothed. That doesn't mean we're completely abstinent, but
that the simple act of being nude doesn't invite sex. Simple
everyday nudist interactions should be casual, not heated with
sexual undertones, as someone who's an experienced naturist knows,
when you're nude enough, it becomes natural, and sexual stimuli
don't come as readily when the nude body is the norm. So, no, I don't think nudism has anything to do with sex.

This post was edited

I agree that anyone who says there isnt something sexual about nudism is just kidding themselves... because there is a sexual side to life and nudism is just life plus you get to see everyones reproductive parts and sometimes thats going to make you want to reproduce. :-)
-Marisol

This post was edited

That's why we're looked at so badly by the media...

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe