RE:Is There a Sexual Side to Nudism?

Of course there is unless you are dead.

Being dead does not stop you having a sexual side, ask any necrophiliac.

Sex is to do with being human, not naturists.

This post was edited

they say a man has a sexual thought every so many minutes. Is it because of sometning he sees? a nude body or even a well defined dressed body? The point is that we all men and women see someone and wonder what would he or she look like naked, or I'd like to see him or her naked ususlly with the desire to have sex. So I would say thereis a sexual side to nudism, probably the first thought is sexual. The nude body is also something else, it's beautiful, it's natural, it's comfortable and it's a relaxing freedom. for me I'm in a better mood, I'm happier and feel I can even breathe better than when I'm clothed. I think male and fenmale bodies both are amazing.

This post was edited

You can't have sex without taking your clothes off but but nudism goes beyond sex. It's who we are really. I suppose it makes a differance on what you want from nudism too. Nude feels very natural and simple to me. I'm nude right now. the first thing I do when I get home is strip and I feel so much better.

This post was edited

You can't have sex without taking your clothes off.

Why?

This post was edited

There is the potential for a sexual side to any social interaction, nude or clothed, if the feeling is mutual and there's an appropriate opportunity. Nudists have been known to have sex but I don't believe being nude is necessarily the catalyst. We should not demonise sex any more than we should demonise erections as both are very natural and surely as nudists we want to embrace the natural things in life. What does matter is the context. If I get an erection and I ignore it, it will go away. No offence is intended, it just happens sometimes. If however I start playing with it and making those around around me uncomfortable, then that's sexual harassment. Context is all.

This post was edited

I occasionally have seen perverts hanging out at one particular nude beach I've been to, but I wouldn't say that "nudism" itself is perverted. One of the least perverted places I can think of is a nude beach.

This post was edited

I occasionally have seen perverts hanging out at one particular nude beach I've been to, but I wouldn't say that "nudism" itself is perverted. One of the least perverted places I can think of is a nude beach.
The pervs are usually clothed and gawking at the nude women.

This post was edited

The question can be misleading -- Most nudists do have sex, but it is not because we are nudists, it is because we are human beings! Nudists are not any more sex oriented that non-nudist humans! In fact, because we nudists are generally comfortable with non-sexual nudity, we are probably less sexually-oriented than many non-nudists who think about sex whenever they see a reasonably attractive naked body!

Overall, I say that Nudists, being human beings, are highly likely to have a sexual side just as other human beings do, but Nudism itself is not the cause of it, nor does it have a sexual side in and of itself!

This post was edited

For me, when I was young, I just enjoyed being naked, or nude. There may or may not have been a sexual side to it.
Now, I have a hard time separating the two. For a site like this that is touted by most people of just enjoying being nude with no correlation between being nude and sexual stimulation or attraction, I find it curious to look at pictures of nude ladies and not be sexually stimulated by them.

This post was edited
RE: Is There a Sexual Side to Nudism?

I am new to the site and Nudism as a whole.
I feel as if there isn't a sexual side per say to nudism, but I do feel as though some people on here see it as an outlet for their own sexual perversions. I usually stop that conversation quickly.
I am very much questioning alot of this as one new to a lifestyle/environment, but do so in a non offensive or nasty manner.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe