RE:Is There a Sexual Side to Nudism?

I don't know if it's maturity, respect of women, disinterest, or just getting old but I feel nudism has changed the way I think about women. Like most men, I enjoyed "reading" men's magazines. Actually I enjoyed seeing the pictures. After becoming a social nudist I found that I had developed a different perspective on women. I began to see the whole woman and not just her parts and I began to see the nude pics as being very shallow. I have not lost any interest in sex, but for me, sex plays no part in the nudist life style. Yes, just as in the textile environment, I enjoy the interaction with women but in nudism I find it to be a social thing and not a sexual thing. DesertRat.

This post was edited

Here in America because of our puritanical beginnings of our country sex and nudism are frowned upon but in Europe and many other countries around the world it is a different story. One of my dreams is to create in the US is an Adults only Nudist/Swingers resort on the east coast of Florida. I even have a name I would call the resort "The Nude Sunrise " from the song" Radar Love"

Gadget

This post was edited

Here in America because of our puritanical beginnings of our country sex and nudism are frowned upon but in Europe and many other countries around the world it is a different story. One of my dreams is to create in the US is an Adults only Nudist/Swingers resort on the east coast of Florida. I even have a name I would call the resort "The Nude Sunrise " from the song" Radar Love"Gadget

We nudists have enough of a problem with the impression of the general public that we are a bunch of sex perverts and swingers. Now you would like to perpetuate that notion. You can open a swingers resort if you like, and I hope that you are successful at that, but please separate it from nudism.

I see that you just recently joined this site and I would suggest that you delete your membership here and sign up at TrueSwingers.com . I believe that they may be more in tune with your thinking.

This post was edited

Here in America because of our puritanical beginnings of our country sex and nudism are frowned upon but in Europe and many other countries around the world it is a different story. One of my dreams is to create in the US is an Adults only Nudist/Swingers resort on the east coast of Florida. I even have a name I would call the resort "The Nude Sunrise " from the song" Radar Love"Gadget

Your resort should be called ''Swing high Swing Low'' as it is a swingers resort you want to open and you are using the word ''Nude'' in the wrong context.

This post was edited

I think the words are 'new sunrise' not nude. Still a classic rock tune.

This post was edited

Why is it, that so many people on a NUDIST SITE, are always asking these juvenile questions, regarding SEX?
99.999999 percent of these questions are ALL from the immature males, on this site.
YES people, Nudists do still have SEX!
YES there will always be a sexual side to Nudism, as there is a sexual side to work attire, or to gardening attire. lol
We agree, if you MALES, are wanting to ask questions regarding sex, you should be over on TrueSwingers.
Being Nude has absolutely NOTHING to do with Sex.
Like we always say, IF these same immature males, that constantly ask this immature questions, were to actually ever go to a Nude Resort or to a Nude Beach, they would quickly see for themselves, with just one look, that there is definitely NOTHING sexually stimulating to be seen, any where in sight.
Losing your Lunch, will probably happen for you, sooner than ever getting a Hard On ever will.
These Male Pretend Nudists on this site, all have the same exact Fantasies that the Textile world does.
They all THINK, that being at a Nude Resort or being at a Nude Beach, is just one Big Orgy! LOL
Once again, unless you find Old and Flabby and Extremely Over Weight a Huge Turn On for you, then believe us, there is absolutely NOTHING to ever make your get Erect, while being Nude, amongst other Real Nudists, at either a Nude Resort or at a Nude Beach.
As far as you wanting to Open Up an Adult only Nudist Swingers Resort in Florida, we think, that someone else has beaten you to the punch, on that one.
There are Swingers at every Nude Resort, and at every Nude Beach, and in your own Church on every single Sunday, and in your own work place Yet they are not Hitting on you either, are they?
Just because some one happens to be into Swinging, it does not mean ,that they have any more interest in you, than someone that is in Baseball or Gardening.
As with every thing in life, meeting new people is all about Chemistry, Attraction to one another, or may be just having something in common, besides just being Nude likes sports or travel or politics.
SEX and being Nude, or SEX and being a Nudist has absolutely NOTHING to do with SEX, in any way shape or form.
If any of you Males, are wanting to get your immature Jollies OFF, by chatting about SEX, you are definitely on the WRONG SITE!
They should just Remove this SEX section on the Forum, all together.
It is just a means, for these Pretend Nudists to get their Rocks Off.
IF these Males, were to ever get off their couches and actually go to a Nude Resort or a Nude Beach, there would never be any of these Immature JO Topics on a Nude site.
There is NOTHING sexually stimulating to see, at any of the Nude Resorts or at any of the Nude Beaches unless you really are, a Perverted Creep!
Lets now move on, to chatting about Penis sizes and does size really matter? LOL
These questions are being asked by Total Losers like the Jim Short type of Perv.
You guys would be a lot better off, taking your Fantasies and your KY Lube over to another site, dealing with Warped Fantasies, like yours!
Man this stuff gets so old after a very short time! lol

This post was edited

I believe there is, at least for me it's sensual/sexual. I was watching some clothing optional beach videos the other day & my wife walked in. we watched together for a while, then she said, there is clearly sexuality to being naked in public.

This post was edited

I cannot predict if I will have an erection in a naked accomodating environment. I am afraid of being judged for that.The naked human body is beautiful. What if my apreciation of the naked body triggers a hardon. It is the normal functioning of my biology. It is is the normal functioning process of my penis going erect.Sex is ok between two people who love each other. I believe two people should have a genuine respect for each other if sex happens.Sex is natural. It is ok for two people to see each other in a sexual way.There is the saying, "love at first sight" when a couple meet for the first time. How does this work when a potential couple meet each other for the very first time in a naturist gathering while they are both naked. Is there a correct way for love at first sight supposed to happen when the two people are naked at that moment? Are they drawn to each other's spirit? Is it ok for two people to look at each other as sexual beings when they first meet?I believe sex is a component of a relationship between two people who love each other.

Every single person on here will have a differing opinion to the question asked.

Yes, there is a sexual side to nudism, no matter how many people try and steer you away from the subject or tell you that there is no such thing. Being naked lets you see the person as a whole, not just the parts that most men find a turn on or what makes them become erect. There will be those that will judge you because of this, but a guy getting erect in a nudist setting is perfectly normal, it's something that you will learn to control in time. You will find that those who are new to being nude will more often than not become erect, which says nothing more than that person is a normal male. The main thing with erections in nudity/naturism is whether that person willfully stands there and entertains himself at the expense of others seeing him do that.

The love at first sight comment, is more about the visual look of someone, you could stand there in awe of someone beautiful in your eyes, and not even realise you have become erect, even if that was not the intention of finding that person attractive. It's perfectly normal and right for people to be sexual beings in a nudist setting, it's just not the done thing to flaunt it in front of others. Being sexually intimate when alone in a nudist setting is perfectly fine and should be encouraged, people do not leave that side of themselves outside the resort or spa when then enter the place.

I will warn you now that some people that comment on here can be rather nasty with their words and two faced about the whole thing. They seem to forget they were once young and had the exact same things to deal with back then as compared to now when they are older.

Your own thoughts are what is important, if you read the words on some of these responses to posts, you will get to know who the decent people are and who the idiots and bigots are as well.

This post was edited

There is always a sexual side of nudism, the issue is we nudists are rather discrete and private side of the lifestyle and don't counter any unrealistic ideas. Deos it matter? If we believe in UFO's---why don't we see them clothed when we consider the ?

This post was edited

Naturism/Nudism is being one with Nature. Living in harmony with our planet and apppreciating it's beauty. Whether at home or in a social environment, it is shedding our clothes to feel comfortable in our own skin and, as we all come in various shapes and sizes, knowing and accepting we all are beautiful in our own way. Without judging each other for how we look or who we are. Media's perception of the human form is already more than twisted enough, which often is a source of anxiety for so many of us.

Sure, sexuality is a part of being human, being a creature of our planet, but not of Naturism/Nudism. How difficult can it be to understand this? It should be common sense.

If only more would understand this, separate the two from each other, than there would be less harassment...

This post was edited